Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard that we will be able to order in December. Is that true and if it is true, what date? My sales manager knows a regional manager for Toyota and he said that there will be a satin green/silver, but others said that isn't true. I hope so. Should I order in Dec. or should I wait? What do you guys think.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Depends. Do you want to be the first in town to have the new toy? Or can you behave yourself while you wait for exactly what you want?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
You can probably put your order in for what you want in December, but you should view some of the other threads about putting a deposit down.

Also, Brandon said that he has been approved as our "Special Dealer" for the FJ Forums and can guarantee that we will get them at MSRP. He doesn't have a lot of additional information yet.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Percy....If I live in CA, I can't buy one from NM and Brandon, right? ...........also, are you going to load any more photos or maybe a video?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I don't have any video and the best images I had are already up. I did add a couple today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts