Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm specifically interested in the black out front and rear bumper winglets...maybe even the wheels.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I'm specifically interested in the black out front and rear bumper winglets...maybe even the wheels.
I was just looking into this last Friday, specifically the wheels. I'm figuring these black pieces will be pretty popular. Things like the grille, mirrors, bumper wings, wheels, etc...will be items that people will want. There are no part numbers available for these items as of yet, but as soon as they are available I'll let y'all know!

Thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
I was just looking into this last Friday, specifically the wheels. I'm figuring these black pieces will be pretty popular. Things like the grille, mirrors, bumper wings, wheels, etc...will be items that people will want. There are no part numbers available for these items as of yet, but as soon as they are available I'll let y'all know!

Thanks
Thanks for the info! There are lot of waiting...

·
Registered
806 Posts
Three on those shiftnobs and whatever else looks good :)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
i tried to order the trail team emblem and they wouldnt release it yet and i even work in a toyota dealership, and when they do release them you will need a proper vin, the emblem retailed at 135.00, can u believe that!!

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
I'm going to stick my Trail Teams belt buckle they gave us on our last night on my dash. What does that make me? :(
Oh, and I like the floor mats, too. I've already got them on order but not sure I can get them.
And I carry a TT bag in my truck.

What a poseur....
;)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NO offence to anybody but why would you want to fake badge your car.

I see it as putting a M3 emblem on a 328 makes no sense.
lol except a m3 is a vastly superior car compared to a 328 where as a trd or trail teams edition fj is inherently the same save for a few bolt-ons.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts

Thanks
Any updates on part numbers yet?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm defiantly interested in the black mirrors.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I'm going to try painting my mirrors first. If they don't look good I'll just find a TT FJ to swipe them from.:indifferent: :indifferent:

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts

Thanks
Any updates on part numbers yet?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Update...

Part numbers are now showing up in our system for the black mirrors, grille, bumper wings and door handles. However, there is no availablity on them as of yet. Until they are available in the warehouses I cannot try to order any of these parts. Once they show as available I will try to order to see if they actually will come in.

We also have a part number for the trail team badge and these show to be available currently. However, I tried to order one of the badges and they cancelled the order, which means they are more than likely going to require a VIN to order.

As for the black wheels, no availability on these as of yet. We were told by GST that these will be more harder to come by than the Anthracite wheels they were putting on the TRD editions.

So theres and update, more to come soon...

Thanks

1 - 20 of 48 Posts