Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I guess this is the appropriate thread for this.

The other day I was coming back from Southern Utah. I stopped at a po dunk place to get a drink and take a leak. No lock on the door, a sink, two stand up urinals and the crapper had no stall, no door, no divider. I was thankful I didn't have to go poo.

Now I can see how one of these aforementioned contraptions set up behind a dumpster could come in handy for sure. Nice research fellas.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
a bumper dumper i could think of the name thanks and im not using a bucket dump ango and nature will take it back to the earth as far as traffic which is rare when 4 wheelin if ya goota go u can put somthing over ya. hey u got a FJ surly u can drive over to the woods

·
Desert Moderator
6,522 Posts
a bumper dumper i could think of the name thanks and im not using a bucket dump ango and nature will take it back to the earth as far as traffic which is rare when 4 wheelin if ya goota go u can put somthing over ya. hey u got a FJ surly u can drive over to the woods
Yeah, but nothing beats a relaxing morning constitutional with a mug of coffee & a view....

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
21 - 27 of 27 Posts