Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Take a look at the post just above yours, it's one year ago. To answer your question is Yes, it Was & IS Official. We had the first annual 2007 FJ Summit in Ouray, CO. Your reading the post of the very begining on how it all started :D
And the event was damn fantastic, especially for a 1st generation event. No deaths, minor injuries, dealable physical damages, city & Federal cooperation & support, beautiful weather and trails (but need more next year!), great swag, good foolks, good food, good info, and great to meet folks in person.

As a son of an event organizer, I explained the event to my mom. She was amazed at how smoothly and problem-free an event of this size was.

Y'all are amazing. I'm just waiting for nextyear's reservation forms.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
And the event was damn fantastic, especially for a 1st generation event. No deaths, minor injuries, dealable physical damages, city & Federal cooperation & support, beautiful weather and trails (but need more next year!), great swag, good foolks, good food, good info, and great to meet folks in person.

As a son of an event organizer, I explained the event to my mom. She was amazed at how smoothly and problem-free an event of this size was.

Y'all are amazing. I'm just waiting for nextyear's reservation forms.
The waiting began the day after the end of the Summit!!!! Are We There Yet???? :rofl:

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
101 - 106 of 106 Posts