Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas with a snorkle intake.... where can I get one? What do they run? How expensive and difficult are the installs? Thanks for any help.:cheers:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Got mine from MAN-A-FRE and they were very helpful and shipped promptly. Can't remember the cost but it is on there site. And the install is fairly simple with some basic mechanical knowledge and a big hole saw :lol:

Good luck and post pic's when your done! :bouncy:

·
Registered
56 Posts
:cheers:Man-a-fre has them in stock and shadow warrior has a great pics of the install use the search and type snorkle and find his install its like the 10th one down.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Fat Bob's Garage had them for the lowest price (345) but they kept giving me the run around about when they would be available. So I went with Man-A-Fre too. I got mine right when they came out, so FatBob may have them in stock by now. Might save you 40 bucks. Do the install yourself and it doesn't cost a thing. It comes whit the drilling template and very good instructions, plus there are many good step by step install threads on the forum. If you have people in your are that get together for mod days, do it there. Good luck! I'm guessing a shop would want at least a few hundred to do the install.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Dirty Parts had a full setup sale recently with the afe CAI, snorkle, and cat back exhaust. not sure if it's still on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts