Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2012 FJ 4X4 Automatic Convenience Package and Upgrade Package
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though I don't spend ALL my time on the board, I do visit a few times every week and try to stay up to date on various threads. One of those is the newbie section. I dig seeing the photos from all the new members.

Thing is, I haven't seen many new photos of Army Green FJs. That's the color that competes with the screaming yellow for my favorite color FJ. Don't get me wrong, I love my black 2012 and will keep it till I die.

So hey all you brothers and sisters, could you help bring a brother a bit of joy and post a bunch of new photos of your Army Green FJ? I would appreciate it!

· Registered
419 Posts
Nice pissing pic!!!!!!
Here's a clean one for ya.
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Car

· Registered
2012 FJ 4X4 Automatic Convenience Package and Upgrade Package
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
12 Posts
My 2011 Army Green FJ. Coopersville, Mi.
I bought my FJ a number of years back. It came with a bunch of modifications and some custom guage work inside. I didn't realize the gauge cluster was custom when I bought the truck but thought it was pretty cool. The truck was owned by a lady who lost her husband in a freak accident. I originally found this forum while trying to figure out where the previous owner had purchased the gauge cluster. While discussing with other members I learned that the gauge cluster was not OEM and thru further discussion, forum member Chumley, sent me a PDF Curbcrawler had posted to the group showing the cool changes he made to his FJ. While looking thru the document I realized I was looking at images of the very FJ I had recently purchased. I don't know if any of you knew Curbcrawler but it seems to me he was a pretty cool dude.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts