Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, someone rear ended me so I'm looking up the damaged rear bumper parts for him to replace, and for some reason I can't seem to find anyone that sells the tow-hitch compatible rear valance. All I can find is the regular one w/o the tow-hitch cutout. Even 1sttoyotaparts.com doesn't have them. Anyone know where I can find one of these? Thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Someone who's put on an aftermarket rear bumper may have one kicking around!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I would call a local Toyota dealer parts department and get the cost of that part from them. You did not say who was doing the repairs/replacement, but our body shop that replaced my bumper let the insurance know what the cost was and they got the parts. Maybe a body shop might know where you can get the cost for parts.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
I have one in decent condition. It has a few scratches on the underside.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya probably a good call... I was just trying to be nice and find the parts for a better deal online and install them myself. For instance the black part o the bumper online (1sttoyotaparts.com) compared to the dealership was $180 vs $250... big difference! He's the one that rear ended me tho so I guess I don't haveta be too nice eh?? lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts