Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or relativly local? i talked to a place today and the looked at me like i was crazy haha any info would be great.. looking to put 285/70/17 MTZs on stock everything and want to try and avoid rubbing.. however i may not have issues at all cause my truck is more of a dai;y driver more then anything else however once i get my new tires ill be taking it out more often thanks!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
yup, that's where i got mine.. it's worth the drive :king: plus you get to hang out with the elite members of FJNE :bigthumb: :rocker: :cheers:

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yup, that's where i got mine.. it's worth the drive :king: plus you get to hang out with the elite members of FJNE :bigthumb: :rocker: :cheers:
HELL YEA! Definitely excited!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions and recommendations! Especially to Santi.. I have the confidence to finally purchase my 285/70/R17 MTZ's.. knowing that IF i do have a rubbing issue i know where i can get a quality chop.. ill be posting pix when all is said and done!
:clap:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
About 15 min away from me :)
Go with Santi`s suggestion, can`t go wrong with that shop, they do amazing work. :)
15 mins in what direction? You know of any good places to go for a ride? I used to work full time for Six Flags.. Loved going off road though the safari or on SF property but that's been the extent of my trail experience for the most part

·
Registered
155 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts