Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

3721 - 3740 of 3841 Posts

·
Banned
890 Posts
Drove to work. I marveled at what a spectacular vehicle it was in stock form. Now that I've modified it a little, it's so much more perfect. I feel like I can take on any terrain now then I think of those pics Deb posted and realize I'm not that brave....yet.

·
Desert Moderator
6,206 Posts
Drove to work. I marveled at what a spectacular vehicle it was in stock form. Now that I've modified it a little, it's so much more perfect. I feel like I can take on any terrain now then I think of those pics Deb posted and realize I'm not that brave....yet.
The FJ is offroading perfection. Just small mods take it from great to incredible.
Taller tires, a mild suspension lift, a couple of traction hacks, and it's unstoppable.

·
Banned
890 Posts
Pantone!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
I would work on getting new Rear lower links and Lower link skids next . then you will be good to go for most trails . look forward to Moab

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,995 Posts
Soon!!! 👍👍

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,892 Posts
This wasn't super recent as you can tell from the different bumper and stuff but here is my uncle and I doing some snow/ice drifting!

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
^^^^ That's a pretty area. I'm through there going to Santa Fe.

Where did I go today? Dog park, Planet Fitness, and got fuel. Yes I lead a boring life at times.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
465 Posts
I took HelTeef to a new drilling rig location where they were having to drag most of the trucks in with a dozer. I dropped her into 4L and ATRAC on and just waltzed right up the road to the rig. I was the ONLY rig that drove in. The rest of those Ford Raptors, Wranglers and Silverados were all towed up the 2 problem hills.

God it feels good to be a gangsta.....

Was so proud of HelTeef that she got a $10 bath at the first spray wash I saw OTW back to Houston...

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Went up to Mt Hood to check out the snow level. Ski Bowl and Mt Hood Meadows parking lots looked like it was the weekend.

Hwy 26 to Mt Hood then Hwy 35 to Hood River then Hwy 84 back to home. 6 hours/175 miles (ish). No dirt 😐

Hooked up ODBii and tablet to watch transmission and engine temps. 32-36 F around the mountain.

IMG_0457.JPG

·
Registered
114 Posts
^^^^ That's a pretty area. I'm through there going to Santa Fe
Check out Mamacita's Pizzeria in Abiquiu next time you go through. Best pizza for 1000 miles imho...

Also when the road opens in the spring/summer you can take a drive south of the dam along the rio chama for a mild and short off road drive to the town of Abiquiu

3721 - 3740 of 3841 Posts