Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

3741 - 3760 of 3786 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
We used to go to Ghost Ranch with the family when I was young. Also, isn't there a monastery brewery around Abiquiu too?

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Got out to see the girls today. They are in a mood so they didn’t get much scratching. Played on my little tester hill and am so wildly happy with all of my changes. The FJ easily walked over the hill.

Didn’t scrape or touch at all in the same spot I got high centered before.

I am really liking the treadwrights. Not a lot of noise on the highway and the grip in the sand and clay is uh-maize-ing! The lugs pretty quickly clear, feels like there’s traction for days.

I’m so in love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
46 Posts

I am trying to link up a series of trails that used to be called the "Lassen Trail" used by the original settlers in Northern California. I have found most of the trail, including stone lava slides with wagon wheel indentations proving I am following the right trails. So far about 100 miles identified and currently working permissions with private land owners for access to re-discover the other sections.

I just turned 190k miles on my FJ during this weekends expedition...I truly have to say this is the best vehicle I have ever had.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Went out and played a little today.
DSC_0714.JPG
DSC_0722.JPG
DSC_0723.JPG
DSC_0728.JPG
DSC_0718.JPG

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Just went to work for a few hours that turned into all day. Had lunch at Schlotzskys, parked next to one of those Evoke Range Rovers. Stupid little thing, hardly had any tires on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Went to Mace Sports in Mebane NC to pickup a check. They sold some guns for my Mother in law when wife's dad died. My cousin owns it and has lots of goodies for hunters and fishermen. Forgot to take picture with FJ parked out front. Fellow FJ driver pull in at same as I did. Here's a picture I found in gallery.

3741 - 3760 of 3786 Posts