Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

3801 - 3820 of 3842 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nowhere:cry:, but it's been raining for three days, so tomorrow should be good times.

·
Banned
890 Posts

Got out to see the kiddos and play in the dirt. We planted 5 trees, talked to a neighbor then had dinner. I took some time to play and make some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Holy smokes. Alabama Hills in Lone Pine was packed. So many people at every corner. My friend and I pulled in late on Friday so we just decided to do some wheeling and roosting elsewhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Holy smokes. Alabama Hills in Lone Pine was packed. So many people at every corner. My friend and I pulled in late on Friday so we just decided to do some wheeling and roosting elsewhere.
Its been years since I`ve been to alabama hills. We had a meet there where socal fj`s and nocal fjs got together for a few days of trail runs. We used it as base camp. Was an awesome weekend :)

·
Banned
890 Posts
I drove to work and was still in a good mood. Left the house at 8:27 and got to work at 8:39. Normally I don't drive in the 8 am hour because people are out. But lately, people are staying home (?) or just not being outside people so the drive in this morning was very nice. Finally! a society I can get along with!!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,995 Posts
Went to Toyota to pick up even more spare parts after hearing there’s a shortage of parts shipping out of Japan. Managed to score the very last of several items on the East coast. Suggest everyone consider stocking up on OE parts you think you might need in the coming months.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Just finished a 2,100 mile trip to Zion, Flaming Gorge, Dinosaur Monument, Arches, Canyonland, and Moab.

While on White Rim, ran into another FJ owner, who flew from Idaho to Colorado to buy their TTUE. His wife told him on way home to use the FJ as intended. It was very nice to see an excited owner on day 1 of FJ ownership.

3801 - 3820 of 3842 Posts