Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

3841 - 3860 of 3939 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Thursday. The Forest Service roads on Mt Hood are still open for driving. Getting a little cabin fever so we took a ride.

Beautiful day. All pull overs, camps, were blocked, anything recreational. A good number of people fishing, no one in groups.

Mt Hood always looks so far away but you're there in less than an hour. The pretty stuff much sooner.

IMG_0515.JPG IMG_0518.JPG IMG_0519.JPG IMG_0520.JPG IMG_0521.JPG IMG_0525.JPG

I'll add that it is still ok to drive in Oregon. And fish.

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Show us where you've been with your FJ ?? I like the pictures, as most all of us do. (y)

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,103 Posts
I am back from south of Agleria.

FJ was fantastic altough soft sand and difficult sand dunes. The longest leg of this trip without any sign of civilization was 8 days. I had to carry 55 gallons of fuel. The whole trip lasted 3 weeks including transit from Europe.

More details in this video:
This is a superb video! Amazing scenery, photography, editing - absolutely loved it, and so glad you shared it!!?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sunburned rock-stackers unite!

Does anybody in the Tucson area want to do some trails this week? Looking at Charouleau Gap and Chiva Falls (which one's easier?). Let me know.

·
トヨタ Master
7,569 Posts
Had plans to go offroading this weekend but we just got 2 feet of snow. So we will wait until it melts out :)
wait...that's the best time! ?‍♂

·
トヨタ Master
7,569 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Stopped by the 23Zero shop to pick up a few key pieces that were backordered and get everything mounted up. Great crew and the products are even better in person than I had hoped. Couple of key features in the RTT and annex I haven't seen in others and I picked up an awning and shower enclosure to go with it. Hoping for a maiden voyage next weekend if I can find little slice of quiet somewhere warm.
fullsizeoutput_be1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_be8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_bec.jpeg

3841 - 3860 of 3939 Posts