Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3965 Posts

·
Banned
6,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Not bad ideas. I'd also like to politely suggest, at the risk of seeming overly anal, which I'll freely admit to being, that the title of this thread be fixed - Please Put The R back in Your - it looks like some kind of lowbrow pidgeon english currently.
yeah, that is my error... poor eyesight didn`t catch it...
I`ll request a fix...

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
It brought us down to Indy to celebrate our anniversary a few days late. Came to to town early to stop at 4 Wheel Drive store to pick up couple things. Checked into Canterbury Hotel with special "romance package". Just finished a mind blowing steak dinner at St. Elmo's. Awesome day/night! Sandbox will safely return us home tomorrow! Passed on driving through the rock garden earlier at 4 Wheel Drive store earlier. Was excited to try it after reading about it online, but it was more of a boulder garden!

·
Premium Member
11,019 Posts
It brought us down to Indy to celebrate our anniversary a few days late. Came to to town early to stop at 4 Wheel Drive store to pick up couple things. Checked into Canterbury Hotel with special "romance package". Just finished a mind blowing steak dinner at St. Elmo's. Awesome day/night! Sandbox will safely return us home tomorrow! Passed on driving through the rock garden earlier at 4 Wheel Drive store earlier. Was excited to try it after reading about it online, but it was more of a boulder garden!
G'day fjen,
sounds like you had fun...
but what goodies did you get at the 4 wheel drive store ?
:lol::lol:
Cheers
Baz

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
G'day fjen,
sounds like you had fun...
but what goodies did you get at the 4 wheel drive store ?
:lol::lol:
Cheers
Baz
Sadly, didn't get anything for the FJ. It was a jeep-biased store. Found the rota-pax fuel cell and mount for the quad I've been wanting for our trip to WV. Also a cool rack trunk with cool back rest that will be nice. They had the hi-lift jacks that I stared at for a while. The guy did ogle over my rig for a bit though. Nice when a jeep owner can appreciate the awesomeness of the FJ!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Just ended up taking the wife and daughter out for an all day cruise around Dallas! We love just driving it anywhere! ;)

·
Premium Member
11,019 Posts
G'day fjen,
oh well, poor Sandbox.... at least you got some toys for the quad...
and a jeep owner recognising the FJ ... thats pretty cool.
You know you need the hi-lift .... one day ..... soon, I bet.

Cheers
Baz

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
Here is a video I made of the off-roading boston801, Codeman006, and I did on Rattlesnake Trail here in Utah :rocker:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Yesterday I woke up cleaned off all the snow from the night before. And went and picked up my friend to take him to the nearest large town (100 miles away) so that he could test drive some vehicles. I rode with him in a Chrysler 200, Dodge Grand Caravan, Jeep Liberty, and Honda CR-V. I still liked the ride of the FJ the best :rocker:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
i used to have a thread called "What did you do WITH your FJ today" but it got taken away and absorbed into the other thread.....

...to add....i'm not stirring the pot or crying about it ....just kinda sucks...

21 - 40 of 3965 Posts