Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

4021 - 4027 of 4027 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
This thread used to be called “what did you do WITH your FJ today” so my post is a bit retro... Used the FJ and winch to clear a tree that feel on our property today:

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,954 Posts
This thread used to be called “what did you do WITH your FJ today” so my post is a bit retro... Used the FJ and winch to clear a tree that feel on our property today:

That's a whole different thread. There's a What did you do? And a Where did you go.

·
Desert Moderator
6,664 Posts
Let the dogs run around while I decompressed.

Attachments

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,518 Posts

That's a whole different thread. There's a What did you do? And a Where did you go.
I changed the title a while back becuase it was all too easy to post the “what did you do to“ posts in here and thought I might have to move fewer of them! But you’re right the new title misses the ‘with’

·
Registered
144 Posts
Osier Creek. Didn't attempt the stream crossing.The picture always makes it look easier. Road conditions on the other side were unknown and the hour was getting late.

4021 - 4027 of 4027 Posts