Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would buy one of line but i do not have a credit card considering im only 17... so the thing is i need to find a place that sells these kits so that i can pay with cash. i've already been to 4wheel parts in Redondo and they quoted me about 500 for a revtek 3 in lift kit. i was hoping to find something alittle cheaper like 200 - 300 any help is appreciated

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
Welcome to the forums, youngster!

First, do you have a 4X2 or a 4X4?

If you have a 4X2, a set of 4X4 springs will even things out a bit.

If you have a 4X4, I have a set of spacers for a 3" lift, and you can find them cheap! You just have to install them, which is not that hard to do. Most places charge a LOT for install

Hope to meet you on a trail soon!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
i would buy one of line but i do not have a credit card considering im only 17... so the thing is i need to find a place that sells these kits so that i can pay with cash. i've already been to 4wheel parts in Redondo and they quoted me about 500 for a revtek 3 in lift kit. i was hoping to find something alittle cheaper like 200 - 300 any help is appreciated
DirtyParts.com (310) 390 9086.

Even if Larry doesn't have what you want he'll steer you in the right direction.

DIRTY PARTS, INC. is located at 12012 Washington Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90066.

DIRTY PARTS retail store hours: Monday - Friday, 10am - 7pm.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a 4x4 08 trail teams

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
at 17 I had a 1969 Delta 88 Oldsmobile.........lol......I guess times have changed!!!!
But that was a brand new car! :jester::simmadown::bigthumb:

·
Registered
300 Posts
I bought the Ready Lift leveling kit from 4 wheel parts. $160 if i remember correctly

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
if you just want to level as opposed to a ~3" lift front and rear, please consider the OME 883 or 884s (coil springs) rather than a spacer kit. there isn't really much of a price difference for just the coils vs spacers, and you can use your existing shocks. as advised, definitely contact Dirty Parts.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :wave: I wish I could have afforded something like the FJ when I was 17, 7 years ago. :lol: I bought my spacer lift from this place: FJ LIFT. They were only about $120 shipped and they haven't let me down yet! They are the good T-6 aluminum spacers, which I preferred over the urethane spacer lift, for wear and tear reasons. Good luck in your search and I hope to see you out on the trails sometime!

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
i have a 4x4 08 trail teams
Please don't let my 18 and 20 year old know that a 17 year old has a new Trail Teams FJC....congratulations, you are a fortunate young man !!!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how much for your spacers?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
do u have spacers for just the front or for the front and rear....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
how hard is the install of the spacers? and what do i need to do it?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts