Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to pickup a "Ouray" window sticker, one of those oval shaped ones, I am sure everyone has seen them, I am assuming they are available there but which retailer?

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Anyone know where to pickup a "Ouray" window sticker, one of those oval shaped ones, I am sure everyone has seen them, I am assuming they are available there but which retailer?
As far as getting one while you're there, you can find them at lots of shops in the area....differing sizes, etc. Otherwise, what harper7 said.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
They also offer stickers with the trail names and elevations.

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Last year we were selling them on our website, but stopped due to lack of volume. FunTreks will have some @ the summit though, just stop by their booth.

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Last year we were selling them on our website, but stopped due to lack of volume. FunTreks will have some @ the summit though, just stop by their booth.
Thanks Shane!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Try these guys. They were out last year and we called them and they sent us some. Tell them you are with the FJ Summit and they need to stock up.

These stickers we got are white oval with the trail name and elevation. They sell a packet with all the trails.

MOUNTAIN FEVER SHIRTS GI OURAY CO $12.80
(970) 325-4408
644 Main, Ouray , CO , 81427

Ouray Colorado :: Mountain Fever Shirts and Gifts

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
These are the people who make the stickers:
TGT Stickers :: the sticker king

When I could not find all the trail stickers in Ouray, I sent them an email asking how I could purchase some. Here is the response:

Thanks for choosing TGT Stickers.

You will soon be able to purchase all of our Pass stickers online. We are currently doing a major overhaul on our website.

Please check back around November.

Thanks!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone, yes I picked up a bunch of stickers from one of the gift shops there in Ouray. The need for more stickers is the perfect reason to head back again next year.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I picked up all the passes I ran at a little shop in silverton. I cant remember the name but it started with an "F" and was on main street in town. They had all the trails the summit offers as well as I believe Hurricane, Yankee Boy, & Governor Basins. They tell the elevation & pass, unfortunately they didnt have a matching one that simply said "Ouray", Im kinda on the hunt for one of them too. Also am thinking about consulting a local decal shop to make the rest in Sandstorm color instead of white too as long as there isnt some sort of copywrite.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
I picked up all the passes I ran at a little shop in silverton. I cant remember the name but it started with an "F" and was on main street in town. They had all the trails the summit offers as well as I believe Hurricane, Yankee Boy, & Governor Basins. They tell the elevation & pass, unfortunately they didnt have a matching one that simply said "Ouray", Im kinda on the hunt for one of them too. Also am thinking about consulting a local decal shop to make the rest in Sandstorm color instead of white too as long as there isnt some sort of copywrite.
That would be Fetch's (owner Scott Fetchenhier). Neat little shop, and a great guy. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
549 Posts
That would be Fetch's (owner Scott Fetchenhier). Neat little shop, and a great guy. :bigthumb:
Yep that would be it, I couldnt for the life of me remember the name but knew somebody would know it. They may have a website or may be able to send orders over the phone. Definetely was a cool little store, I didnt have a lot of time to look around but found all the stickers I was looking for. They came in pairs so I ended up with a couple I didnt run this year but will have them for next year as long as Im able to make summit again.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
...Also am thinking about consulting a local decal shop to make the rest in Sandstorm color instead of white too as long as there isnt some sort of copywrite.
Actually, I'm interested in this idea. Please post back here in this thread if you ever get that figured out.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Actually, I'm interested in this idea. Please post back here in this thread if you ever get that figured out.
I talked to a decal person I know personally and she said it shouldn't be a problem at all. I'm gonna take her some of the extras I have and see if she can make something. Ill pm you when I find out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts