Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get this style grill guard? How much is one like this?
Who has pics?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Looks like the stock one without the bars on the top.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Where can I get this style grill guard? How much is one like this?
Who has pics?
Funny this thread came up; I just bought one of these two months ago and searched all over the place for the best price before hand. Everyone had it listed for around $400 before shipping, but one place had it listed for $304 with free shipping, so I thought it was an old outdated website- but then I called them and that's the price they charged except a $10 surcharge for freight, so I paid less than $320 total. The website says fj cruiser in it, but the guy explained that they are mainly a Jeep supplier and once I paid them, the grille guard was just drop shipped from Real Wheels to my house. Anyway, love this grille guard because it's the only one that accentuates the FJ's front instead of detracting from it. Okay, okay, here's the link - still says free shipping too (but like I said, they'll charge a small surcharge for freight):

Black Powder Coated Custom Brush Guard With Extensions by RealWheels

There's some pics on this forum but not so easy to locate; PM me and I can send them or post them (can't do it right now 'cause I'm at work)

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
does it just bolt thru the factory holes in bumper ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts