Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to mount a Maglite within reach of the drivers seat. Where would you suggest ? Show me your pic's. Which bulb is the brightest and what is your mounting system. Mark.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Get the LED maglite, they are bright as hell. I store mine down inbetween the drivers seat and the center console, its not tightly secured but it stays.

·
Registered
609 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
i keep a mini in the glove box and my full size mounted in the back driver's side next to the extinguisher... i actually use the mag lite handle to keep my tow strap up on the plastic section and off the floor (the inside driver's side rear fenderwell)... i don't have a pic, sorry...

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I'm sure you can find a way to mount it to the diver side seat bracket with some quick fists and other hardware. :D

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
I've got mine slid between the passenger seat and center console.

The LEDs are bright and last very very long but are not near as bright as the Krypton bulb. When Mag Lite came out with the LED I couldn't wit to get tot he store to get one for my 4D thinking it was going to be a much better deal but it just doesn't have that tree-top illuminating beam the way the Krypton bulb has. I went back to the Krypton. I have 2 Inova XO3s and they are great for everything but that long penetrating MagLite Krypton beam.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love mine.

Thanks FJoel, this is the pic I was looking for. I saw it a while back, I did a search and didn't find it.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts