Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Blue Cayouse said:
So how come anyone starts to get a trailer forum going it gets off track and becomes either a personality issue or a online slugfest:confused: Can't we just set up one trailer forum and keep to the subject?
Please understand that I have nothing against towing, or trailers, in fact I am very interested in knowing what the largest boat an FJ will tow would be. I still think that a towing/trailer section would be a great addition.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Blue Cayouse said:
So how come anyone starts to get a trailer forum going it gets off track and becomes either a personality issue or a online slugfest:confused: Can't we just set up one trailer forum and keep to the subject?
It's not a trailer "forum", its a thread to discuss whatever the person who posted the new thread wants to discuss/inform. I'll see what we can do about creating a forum for people to discuss trailers and the like (instead of the general or off-topic area). If you want to discuss the trailers that VBD posted, you are still able to post on his threads. Just know that he wont be replying. I think it's safe to assume others will tho.

EDIT: also, Tony, it wasn't just your incidences that concerned me. You shouldn't have to explain anything, it's in the past now :D:D

·
Banned
4 Posts
JimmyHoops said:
So, did VooDooBlueDude get banned? He's the king of trailer research. He came up with some very cool stuff that I hadn't seen before. Makes me want to grab my FJ, buy a trailer, load up some gear and the dog...and head out into the bush for about a month.
I looked up his posts, lots of research went into them. Now I dont know what to do! Where is VoDooBluedDude?

·
Banned
4 Posts
MissFJ said:
It's not a trailer "forum", its a thread to discuss whatever the person who posted the new thread wants to discuss/inform. I'll see what we can do about creating a forum for people to discuss trailers and the like (instead of the general or off-topic area). If you want to discuss the trailers that VBD posted, you are still able to post on his threads. Just know that he wont be replying. I think it's safe to assume others will tho.

EDIT: also, Tony, it wasn't just your incidences that concerned me. You shouldn't have to explain anything, it's in the past now :D:D
What makes you thin he won't be replying? :D

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Alan said:

Nice try Brad! You replied to the same threads the VD, and your alias "FJ CRUISER, replied too. Do you really think that Mods/Admins here are that blind? Blue Dude, you aren't too bright, you just keep digging yourself in deeper.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Alan said:
Simply stated "VoodooBlueDude" will not be replying. FJCRUISER, Alan, Notabot and whatever other name shares that exact same IP addy will have to deal with admin on the rules of only having one account on this forum.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I vote for 'The Hitch and Behind' for the name of the trailer forum :D

(That's an 'H', be sure to get that right, don't want to break the p0rn rules)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts