Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Which Springtail M-PAC Should I Buy First?

• Get the one for the rear door.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Get the one for the side.

Votes: 1 8.3%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
I like the door model. Easy acces when the truck is loaded or unloaded. I'd do the top only so it doesn't take up any floor space.

Have you had to use the Titan jack yet? I bet it can't be beat in the sand.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I've though about the loaded or unloaded issue. I'm really leaning toward the door kit. I'm also not far from a co2 tank purchase (I think), so that has me thinking about the side model.

I've used the air jack to rotate tires, but haven't done any recovery stuff with it. I've done more demos for people that want to see it work more than anything. I should have pulled it out at Boulder Creek. I think I'll pull it out on the next beach run and play a little. It tends to draw a crowd anywhere I play with it.

EDIT: If someone read those last two sentences and didn't know what I was talking about, it wouldn't look very good.

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
I have the door kit and LOVE it!!! It is worth every penny. You can store anything that your needs have in the molle bags and they are removable. It really is a COOL mod!!!!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Get the one for the rear door first, so that you can store more stuff. Then you can get the side rack for other things like a CO2 tank.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Get the one for the rear door first, so that you can store more stuff. Then you can get the side rack for other things like a CO2 tank.
X2

I got them both and can't figure out why I waited so long to buy them. They are just to great of an item not to have. Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts