Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Modifications to the FJ has been an addiction, Restless nights on which one to do, Saving all the beer money and Not being able to hang with the Ladies at Blue Martini's. Its become a weekend event in the garage: mounting, drilling, tightning, measuring, etc...you get the picture....So with a new weekend approaching....I ask my fellow FJ'ers Which mod should I do next...
  1. RoadArmer Titan Front Bumper (roughly $2000.00, and a long wait)
  2. Interior Mod In-Dash Navigation AVIC-Z2 with all the bells and whistle ($1200.00)
  3. AllPro Airdam 4 spotlights ($1400.00)
  4. Leather Custom Seats ($900.00 installed, not really a do-it-yourself mod)
  5. Custom Sun-roof ($1400.00 installation and kit included)
Vote all, I will go with the first to hit 50 votes.......

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
All-Pro Airdam:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
If it were my truck, i'd forget the leather seats and get the Wet Okoles and I'd also forget about the sunroof. If you wheel it, the next mod I'd do would be On Board Air. It is amazing how much more you can do if you can air down your tires. If you go with the RA bumper, you will wait a loooooooooooooong time. After the OBA, I'd do front and rear jounce shocks and Light racing UCAs. They do wonders for the handling and off road prowess of the FJ. It all depends on what you want to do. If you intend to wheel, full skids, and beefed up control arm links are hight on the list.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
If you do go off roading, then I would suggest maybe a complete set of Bud Builts, but otherwise maybe the navi and some Wet Okoles!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Forget leather seats! I vote for either the spotlights or the sunroof.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts