Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering the new low profile Baja Rack. I do not care for the flat bed racks, which I see most Roof top tents attached to.

Who knows which tents will or won't fit the new Low Profile Baja rack.

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
I think Baja Racks would know best what and what will not fit. Contact them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was there yesterday getting my rack installed. But it's a slow week so they may be in and out of the office. Email Sergio and he should respond fairly quickly.

·
Premium Member
444 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
I have an idea. How about YOU look at the specs from BajaRack and write them down. Then start looking at the RTTs you like and then as you're deciding you compare the tents foot print against the BajaRack specs?

Sounds like a good plan no?
I want pics. Specs = numbers on a piece of paper. I'm a visual learner. I guess I could make a fake card board RTT and put it up there. But that's too much work for just being curious as to what it looks like. Good suggestion for the original thread starter.

·
Registered
497 Posts
i think he was talking to the OP..who you know started this thread 2 years ago!

·
Banned
9,089 Posts
I want pics. Specs = numbers on a piece of paper. I'm a visual learner. I guess I could make a fake card board RTT and put it up there. But that's too much work for just being curious as to what it looks like. Good suggestion for the original thread starter.

i think he was talking to the OP..who you know started this thread 2 years ago!
OMG I was, lmfao scrwed by N00b bumping old thread

unsubscribed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts