Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I will be up around the White Lake, WI area and was looking for some easy going trails. I will be up there with a friend and his Heep. Of course we originally wanted to make a competition out of it, but since our rigs are our daily drivers we decided to hopefully find something casual we can just cruise around on with some obstacles. So does anyone know of some good runs in that area? I would love to find something that will need 4 wheel drive, but nothing too techinical since my FJ is stock.

Thanks to anyone in advance!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
The only place left open up that way is Northwoods Overland Welcome to Northwoods Overland Give them a call and see when they're open. McCaslin closed awhile back so pickings are slim.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I want to check out that Overlands Place on weekend.. they are open May 27-30
June 10-12 June 25-26. Any one up for a weekend trail run/ camp out?

Joe

·
Registered
180 Posts
We would be. Probably a little later in June. We live an hour north of Milwaukee and we'd tow our camper up there. The other place I've heard of is the pipeline. Same thing? I know there is the Nicolet National Forest right there with a few trails that we drove on over 10 years ago.I have a link to it somewhere. Let me know what dates you are looking at. I got my FJ in December and it's still pretty much stock. I put a set of treadwright tires and some all-pro sliders on it but I'd like to test it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts