Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I heard that Wheeler's Offroad is going to be selling Powder-coated WHITE steel wheels. I think that would look pretty cool with the white roof and all. What do you guys think? Is anybody already running white wheels?

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Sky is running white wheels and bezel.

·
Registered
887 Posts
pics???

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Here's one of the pics of Sky's rig.

·
Registered
887 Posts
compliments the roof rack...

looks noice!!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I wonder how the TT would look with white wheels?:up_to_something:

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Love the white contrast. Here's mine.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I love the original look with white accents. Here it is on Black Cherry. Finally

got new shoes about a month ago (steelies were painted white in December). K

·
Registered
40 Posts
I dig white wheels on white vehicles...

Looks good on the FJ too cause of the white roof.

Quick Photochop cuz I'm bored

Looks good...better than the black wheels, but then I'm probably too ol' school. Never cared for the black wheels as at first glance they give the impression of black steelies to me...just my opinion. Up close the black wheels grow on ya. The white wheels and white top look nice and I think the white wheels with the TT would look great.
I have a 30th Anniversary SS Camaro Convertible, one of 251, artic white with hugger orange stripes....and....artic white wheels. The way the came, so I might be somewhat biased toward the white wheel look...lol.:clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
872 Posts
I like black wheels when they have a polished lip, altho I will say I'm partial to the ones on the TT more than I normally would be.

Got bored today, so here are white wheels on a blacked out trim silver. I dig it! if anyone does this i want royalties ;) I might actually do this to my ride...

and an all black one for good measure

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts