Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheeler's Offroad made some (16x8 4.5" backspacing) steelies in white powdercoat after I asked them if I could get some that way (white) here is the pic (my rig) that's on their site and another one. Very reasonable at 71 bucks each. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Toyota fj cruiser Toyota

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Toyota fj cruiser Automotive tire

·
Registered
5,169 Posts
Like the way it looks! Now all you need is the white bezel. :cheers:

Mike

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Looks pretty good on the FJ!!!!:rocker:

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Where's your matching white roof?? Gotta like the white!!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Now you have to blend some mud color in with that white. Somebody had to say it. :wave:

·
Registered
17 Posts
That looks pretty sharp. I agree, a white bezel may look good with the wheels. How do you think It'll look on a black diamond? Somehow the thought of that makes me think of a penguin or wingtip shoes...

·
Registered
8,957 Posts
Looks KOOL on the sandstorm !... :bigthumb:...

but cleaning brake dust from white wheels
suckers big time, that was my reasoning to
go with the black oem steel wheels...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Look good clean. I had a motorcycle with white wheels in the 90's and it was hell on wheels to keep clean. Chrome is a cake walk compared to white or black for that matter although not near as bad as the white. There is a reason that most vehicles have alloy rims but each to there own. My $.02

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
If you want to see a BD with white rims check out my gallery. They aren't the same wheel but you will get the idea. BD's look real sharp with the white rims and white bezel.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Look good clean. I had a motorcycle with white wheels in the 90's and it was hell on wheels to keep clean. Chrome is a cake walk compared to white or black for that matter although not near as bad as the white. There is a reason that most vehicles have alloy rims but each to there own. My $.02
Mine are very easy to keep clean (powdercoated white). No different than the stock alloy's.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
I have no issues cleaning mine either. I've had chrome and they look ok but when they started getting pitted and rust starts they can be a real pain to maintain. But each to his own. Life would be pretty boring if we all drove the same looking vehicles. Thats what life is all about. Individuality!!!!

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
What???? You mean get them dirty??????????? Just kiddin. LOL

:cheers::cheers:

Will see what I got.

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Looks KOOL on the sandstorm !... :bigthumb:...

but cleaning brake dust from white wheels
suckers big time, that was my reasoning to
go with the black oem steel wheels...
You know that you are not going to clean your wheels no matter what color they are .... :rofl::rofl::rofl::wave:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts