Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of mine caught this FJ at a gas station... Quality is'nt the greatest but you get the idea ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...And low profile. This is only the 2nd I have seen with those, the other being the pink Jessica Simpson / lingerie football pix FJ.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One could ask why in so so many ways....

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:cheers:WOW...That is...remarkable... I was going to say Daytona but...a Laser..that makes all the difference in the world.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I find it amusing that they went through the trouble of leveling it and putting on the FJ stickers and then molested it with those wheels. I think the white is okay and would look fine with some white wheels and mud tires. Of course I doubt the white paint on the plastic parts would hold up well to offroading, but... at least they didn't lower it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Of course I doubt the white paint on the plastic parts would hold up well to offroading, but... at least they didn't lower it.
That FJ is never going to see anything but pavement. :lol: I know everyone has their own tastes and it is their car, but ugh... that thing is really bad looking. I'm sure the person thinks they are quite baller, but there are far flashier cars you can get to impress people with if that is your goal.

·
Registered
460 Posts
With stock wheels whited out and BFG All-Terrains, that would be interesting to look at.. Those wheels, however, are awful.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seems quite a contrast for sure. They are obviously into the FJ idea, hence the big sticker in the window, and yet not.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I Agree, it could be interesting if it was set up with some tires and wheels that made sense.

·
Registered
449 Posts
:jawdrop: when i first bought my FJ a couple of my buddies kept calling it an FGay... i think this guy (or gal) won the F Gay award! :cowfrown:

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I kinda feel bad for it...poor poor FJ

1 - 20 of 46 Posts