Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would ask how many of you out there have not had any problems with their FJ and are totally happy with it. By no problems, I mean; no excessive paint chipping....your rear end hasnt exploded on you......your windshield hasnt caved in from a fly hitting it.....your front end is still in tact and ripped off because your inner fenders bowed or ripped like a piece of paper. In other words, you are totally happy with your FJ and think its a very solid well built vehicle....just wondering if I am the only lucky FJ owner out there :eek:)

P.S. Please include your mileage.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Well, I am happy with my FJ. Got over 50000kms on it, so far so good. Got paint chips here and there, windshield cracked in the first few weeks, but that is about it. Everything else is sound and running fine, so far. And I use my FJ everyday for work, play and rest (gotta mod...)

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts
Perfectly happy with mine.
Zero problems.

No bulges, no rear end problems, no paint chips, ect.

I did have to have the windshield replaced once, but that is normal with a near vertical windshield.

The rig is coming up on two years this July 24th, and I just hit 14,900 miles today.

It goes in next week for a 3,000 mile oil change, and I will see about the rear end.
I may switch to synthetic in it when I am there.
It would be good to drain it anyways and see the condition of it.

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
I am more that TOTALLY happy with my FJ. I have a few chips in the paint, nothing major. I am on windshield number 4 but I live in New Orleans and construction/debris trucks are everywhere, STILL, and it is to be expected. I can say this, I am still on my original set of tires at 26k and they have been plugged to beat the band.

My FJ is a TANK and I love him! He has my back when my hubby cannot be there and he makes me feel like I have a Super Hero cape on.... So yes, I love my FJ!

Kim

·
Banned
2,364 Posts
I have around 15k on mine. No problems other than a small chip in the windshield that happened when my wife was driving too close to another vehicle. I love my FJ and plan on keeping it for a very long time.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
No problems other than 2 windshield replacements. :(

·
Registered
614 Posts
31K & zero problemos

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
About 26K on mine. No paint chips, no windshields replaced, no fender rips, everything is fine Now that I've said this I've probably jinked it. Thanks. I'll post tomorrow in the problems section on paint chips, window replacement and body bulges. :mecry::lol:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
close to 30K wheel all the time and not a thing wrong...knocking on various woods around the room:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
I lost the oval plate that covers the oil drain plug. Other than that, my Fj has cruised problem free for 2O,OOO miles.

·
Registered
365 Posts
14K and no problems... I'll check back after my cross country drive. Issues only with some aftermarket parts getting a little rusty and chipping powder coat... FJ has some minor scratches, paint chips, and a chipped windshield...

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Nope, nada. Except for Forum members that can't spell "their".

1 - 20 of 98 Posts