Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased the Rough Country 3 inch lift. I was considering putting it on myself but I'm a little leary. I might be in over my head. So now I want to know where I can have it done. Any ideas? Somewhere one of you guys went? I live just outside of Reading, PA. Another idea is if someone here knows what they are doing and is willing to help me. I think I have all the tools necessary to do it. So please I'd like some input. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
I just purchased the Rough Country 3 inch lift. I was considering putting it on myself but I'm a little leary. I might be in over my head. So now I want to know where I can have it done. Any ideas? Somewhere one of you guys went? I live just outside of Reading, PA. Another idea is if someone here knows what they are doing and is willing to help me. I think I have all the tools necessary to do it. So please I'd like some input. Thanks in advance.
OK4WD in Stewartsville, NJ did a great job installing my Icon suspension. I haven't found any other Toyota-friendly 4x4 shops closer to my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I'll give them a calll. I can't wait to get lifted. I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes. I'll get some pics too.

·
Registered
499 Posts
OK4WD is real close to me, and my dad and brother have been using them since 02, so i'm gonna have to go ahead and suggest them

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
OK4WD in Stewartsville, NJ did a great job installing my Icon suspension. I haven't found any other Toyota-friendly 4x4 shops closer to my neck of the woods.
yea, okwhd are the only ones i know that are kinda in your area

1 - 8 of 8 Posts