Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That's awesome! So do we need to sign up on that forum so we can post "we're coming" or just plan to meet up at 9am as mentioned? Of course, Sunday morning we'll be later coming from the Summit, unless we skip the group picture.

That's a good question: do you guys want to skip the group picture and get on over to Moab? We'd have to leave by 5:30-6:00am I would guess to meet up at 9am. (Just a guess, I don't know the area).

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I have only made the group picture once in 07 lol

I'm planning on no wheeling Sunday event starts 23rd. It would be nice to sign up over on the other forum so I can get an exact number of rigs and dates you will be there so we can pick trails. THANKS!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Just bumping to see who's coming with us. Yall are welcome! I think we have 3-4 other people coming who aren't posting.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
We're in. Would like to do Poison Spider Mesa and Fins N Things. Any idea what trails you're planning on doing?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
FIns N Things Monday

Totally open for trails..usually throw in Hells Revenge in there too since it's so famous.

Gold bar is awesome too...I will see what's up once people commit.

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
It is looking like I will be there the Saturday before the Summit and then come back by on Tuesday after the Summit, depending on temperature. If it is hot as jello, we will go on to Navajo Lake and spend a couple of days there.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
FIns N Things Monday

Totally open for trails..usually throw in Hells Revenge in there too since it's so famous.

Gold bar is awesome too...I will see what's up once people commit.
Fins N Things Monday - let's plan on it. Perfect! I bought that Wells trail guide book too, looking through it. Supposedly Poison Spider is harder that Hell's Revenge. Hmmm... gotta look some more.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Yeahhhh buddy!!!

Poison spider is harder, totally different than Hells....Hells gate is awesome and I can help get you up it no prob which adds some more pucker factor to the equation. What ever you guys wanna do, I love em all. 7 mile rim, strikes ravine, gold bar, all amazing trails. We can run em all if time permits. Really excited..and you guys are in good hands

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
You probably don't wanna go with the TrAiLbUs1 guy... huge fire hazard, likely shut down all of Moab.
Surprised no one bit on that comment!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
350 Posts
I know you guys are hitting trails (i'm driving it before summit myself)- but hit me up if anyone is interested in rock climbing, rapelling etc. in Moab those days after summmit! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
So you will be climbing the entire time? Sounds fun!

You probably don't wanna go with the TrAiLbUs1 guy... huge fire hazard, likely shut down all of Moab.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Totally missed this!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
It is looking like I will be there the Saturday before the Summit and then come back by on Tuesday after the Summit, depending on temperature. If it is hot as jello, we will go on to Navajo Lake and spend a couple of days there.
We'll put in your usual request to have the thermostat turned down. ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
It's gonna be killer hot, hope you start really early. Stop by in the morning if you see us at the City Market to say hi:D :wave:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I still plan to be at the City Market at 9:00am Monday morning to run Fins and Things!

21 - 40 of 50 Posts