Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I will be arriving in Moab on Sunday and leaving Tuesday or Wednesday.
I have not picked a hotel yet.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
So glad you joined us in Moab, Joe and Laura you guys are awesome for hanging with us the entire time. Hope you join the crew next year. Bluejack's I hope you enjoyed fins and things with us. Guess we will make a special thread for the pics of the run when we get settled back home.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
How can I forget Paul and Virginia! Love you guys, so cool to see ya go from freaking out scared to confident great drivers:cheers:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Jake, THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG! for leading this run for everyone! SO glad you did! Same here, I just landed at home and haven't even downloaded the videos from the GoPro yet.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Jake, ditto bluejacket…thought I sent something to you but guess it didn't get posted. Anyway, thanks so much. We talked about both events a lot on the way home. You did a fantastic job. Both of you were super "hosts"

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Paul, it was great chatting with you toward the end of every day during the Summit and I'm glad you had also planned to go to Moab afterward! If you guys ever come down to NC, let me know and we'll go for a run in the mountains here!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Still haven't downloaded pics LMAO...8 events behind arggg.

If you guys are on facebook add me Abra Cadabra from Tucson AZ

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Hey Trailbus, did you ever get pics uploaded? I FINALLY put together a video of Fins and Things!!!! Here are the links:

Highlight reel (short version):

Full version (about the whole trail, boring parts sped up):

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Looks awesome! I am just starting to put together my itinerary and it looks like we will be hitting the Grand Canyon after Summit too. I am pretty close to stock but would love to hit Moab. I don’t know how many days at this point but you can put me on the list too.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
This thread was for planning for Summit #6 (2012), so you might want to start a new thread. Yes, we're lazy and are just now getting around to posting up vids!

But yeah, we did Moad on the way to Grand Canyon (Arches Natl Park is in Moab too). I recommend doing it, had a blast! Oh, and Flatlander just had a mild lift, otherwise stock, and did fine. Hopefully you have a receiver hitch to protect the rear bumper!

I will say, the larger groups were running before the Summit; we only had a handful of people (6 I think?) to go after the Summit, but it was still a blast.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts