Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little about myself and the company...

My name's Mike Boresz. I've been a gear-head my whole life and a member on this site as @FJC_MIKE since Jan 4th, 2011(just past my 4 year anniversary). I bought my 2007 FJC on Black Friday in 2011(yes, i spent almost a year on the forums doing my research before I made the purchase). Wheeled it the next day. Couldn't wait to break it in. Over the years I've added a few basic mods(lift, sliders, 35's, font bumper, lighting, etc) to get me through some of the more challenging trails. I'm usually on the trail at least a couple days a month with friends(usually Jeeps(hey, they need someone to pull them out right?! haha)).

Resz Fabrication Inc started as a hobby. A couple of years ago I couldn't figure what front bumper I wanted to go with. I narrowed it down to 3 different bumpers. There were certain things i liked and disliked about each. I finally said "the hell with it" and bought a new Miller welder. I took the things I liked from each and made my own bumper. Shortly after that I had guys asking where they could order. As flattering as it was, I didn't really have the time or resources to make more bumpers.

A year later I decided I wanted to make a new bumper that would match the fender lines instead of the plastic flares(which i ripped off when i got the 35s). Once it was finished, I started getting requests again to make more. At this point I had more time and figured I'd start a small business and would see how it goes.

What does 'RESZ' mean?

Honestly, I'm not sure what I get asked more... "what does RESZ mean" or "how is RESZ pronounced?". Other than it obviously being part of my last name(Boresz), it also means "part" in Hungarian. So I guess that means it can double as "Part Fabrication", which couldn't be more perfect. As far as pronunciation goes, that depends on the language. In English, pronounce it however you want! :lol: Most people including myself pronounce it "rez" with a silent 's'. In Hungarian, it's pronounced a bit differently; "rész".

What does RESZ Fabrication specialize in?

As of right now we specialize in bumpers and off-road lighting. More specifically front winch bumpers, top mounts for LED light bars, and light bars themselves. All of our LED light bars come with the new "3D reflector" and a Lifetime Warranty. We have nice list of new products in store for 2015! Some of which area already in the works! :rocker:

**Thread with product details will be posted soon!**
In the mean time, you can check out RESZ Fabrication | Custom fabrication & off-road parts. Jeeps, Toyotas, Fords, bumpers, skids, light mounts, etc..

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Checked out your website cool stuff! I'm gonna look into your light bars when I get to that build stage

·
Premium Member
11,027 Posts
G'day Mike,
Congrats on the new business adventure ..... I was looking at your website yesterday, very nicely done.
And good looking products....

all the best.

Cheers
Baz
:blueblob:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Welcome and good luck on your new venture.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have your light bar brackets, they are very sturdy, well made, and he was very prompt in answering questions. I can't wait till he gets around to making a rear bumper... Would love to see a nice set of steel or aluminum flat fender flares.. nudge nudge.

Reactions: FJC_MIKE

·
Registered
337 Posts
sent an initial email ... "I would like to purchase ...."

got a reply "Sure, email the details"

sent multiple further emails ... no replies

...good luck with your business

:disgust:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts