Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tonight (7/14) ? I'm driving to Albehoweverthe#$%^youspellit tomorrow morning and then to Ouray. Just trying to get a little convoy together for tomorrow. Waco to Santa Fe wasn't very fun. I don't mind waking up a little early to meet those of you in Albeaksjbvkslebvsbv.

·
Registered
202 Posts
tonight (7/14) ? I'm driving to Albehoweverthe#$%^youspellit tomorrow morning and then to Ouray. Just trying to get a little convoy together for tomorrow. Waco to Santa Fe wasn't very fun. I don't mind waking up a little early to meet those of you in Albeaksjbvkslebvsbv.
:lol: We are leaving early in the morning, I'm hoping to be on the road no later that 0600, But pulling a camper so I might be a little slow. If you guys need anything while in town give me a shout, I'll PM you my number

Sean

·
Registered
648 Posts
If you're in Santa Fe, why not head north? Wouldn't Santa Fe to Pagosa Springs, then over to Durango be shorter? Of course shorter doesn't always mean faster and the chit chat along a caravan is always worth going a little out of your way.

I'm in Rio Rancho but I'm not going to the Summit. There is a few people from here going but I don't know when they are leaving. There is an NMFJ thread in the southwest region that you might post in and get a better results from.

Edit: I just posted a link to this in the NMFJ thread. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
426 Posts
We are planning on heading out around 0900. We are on the east side of Albuquerque so we should be in Bernalillo around 0930. We will be in a silver FJ with my Avitar on the back if we see you on the road.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sorry - we're not leaving out of Albuquerque until Wed AM. Be Safe. BTW - if you just keep putting QueQueQue into the word Albuquerque - you'll eventually get it close:thinkerg:

·
Registered
142 Posts
in santa fe monday night and leaving out before noon, hoping for about 10 or 11.

voodoo blue with rack basket and kc lights. will be on cb channel 7 as instructed.

mike

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
The grrlfiend and I are leaving Dallas tomorrow morning around 6:30am, staying overnight just north of Albuquerque (Bernalillo), and will be leaving around 7:00am on Wednesday for Ouray.

Monitor channel 7, if you have a CB. I'm sure you'll hear chatter as folks leave Albuquerque...

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are planning on heading out around 0900. We are on the east side of Albuquerque so we should be in Bernalillo around 0930. We will be in a silver FJ with my Avitar on the back if we see you on the road.
I'll try to make it that early. Thanks Bob.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I am leaving sometime before 9am from Santa Fe tomorrow. Sun Fusion with Zia on side, will monitor ch. 7.
Jack, got you covered for buying Bud a beer. He's a seems like a great guy. Got my batches of green chile from my freezer for the chile cook-off. Hope they like it HOT!!
FYI - Weather forecast for the Thurs, Fri, Sat - 30% of showers every day, highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 40s - Campers bring jackets and good blankets. Black Bear still closed very unlikely to open, alternative trails will be available.
See you all fellow NM FJers up there or on the road.

Tomas

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Made it to Bernalillo about a half-hour ago! Bernalilllo is about 10 miles north of Albuquerque.

Will be leaving for Ouray on Hwy 550 tomorrow morning at 6:30am. For anyone in the area (and is up that early), monitor channel 7 on your CB, and I'll give a shout out. Or, send me a PM here, as I'll check the forum til turning in this evening.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Tomas and JoeUser, I am planning on leaving out of Rio Rancho somewhere around 10am, this is probably too late for Joe - but I can't go earlier - broke the CB antenna while packing tonight (ran it over with the FJC):mecry:

Going to hit Radio Shack at 10 as we head out. We may be on the road by the time Tomas hits Bernalillo - I will give you a shout on the cell. We might be kind of slow though - towing the Casita!

Talk to you all soon - will be on Ch. 7 - when the antenna is fixed:flame:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts