Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FJCriserforums has been a good source of information for me and a socially enjoyable outlet. It seems that there is a great gathering of people here, but it's so large that it's kind of hard to figure out who's who here.

Is this forum owned/run by an individual or group of friends or is it a corporation with many forums?

Who are the moderators and administrators?

Just looking for a shortcut to learning the ropes here.

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
If you scroll down all the way to the bottom on any page, you will see it is now owned by autoforums.com

You can check out their website for more info. Keep in mind it is privately owned and membership here is a privilege, not a right. ;)

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
The members in Dark Bold Blue are Venders, the members in Bold Green are MOD's like me, the members that are Bold Red are Adimn. I hope this helps and Welcome :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
:huh: This forum is so sweet I was sure that it was owned by Wanka and run by Umpa Lumpas

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
:huh: This forum is so sweet I was sure that it was owned by Wanka and run by Umpa Lumpas
You have to get a golden ticket to pull back the curtain, see the wizard and get a back stage tour.

-or-

Be a super model. They get back stage tours without having obtained the golden ticket.:pimp::kiss:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Be a super model. They get back stage tours without having obtained the golden ticket.:pimp::kiss:
That's how I do it. :lol: Oops, superstar, not super model.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I had a golden ticket and when I went for my back stage tour some dude w an mullet handed me some boy shorts and told me had to wash his truck while wearin em before I got my tour.... was that normal?

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
You have to get a golden ticket to pull back the curtain, see the wizard and get a back stage tour.

-or-

how about a gold lid off some Copehagen Long Cut?

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
I hope you mean Wonka. A Wanka is something entirely different :D

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
I hope you mean Wonka. A Wanka is something entirely different :D
Sorry about the typo :simmadown:

Wonka all the way :rocker:

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
Sorry about the typo :simmadown:

Wonka all the way :rocker:
I think it's only because I'm British that I subliminally locked onto it :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
FJCriserforums has been a good source of information for me and a socially enjoyable outlet. It seems that there is a great gathering of people here, but it's so large that it's kind of hard to figure out who's who here.

Is this forum owned/run by an individual or group of friends or is it a corporation with many forums?

Who are the moderators and administrators?

Just looking for a shortcut to learning the ropes here.
Let me tell you from a standpoint of somebody who has been around for a while. I'm no post-master, but I remember stumbling across this site a few years back (a couple years before the 07 FJ was released) as I was hell bent on owning one since the 03 Detroit auto show. The ownership may have changed but the spirit has remained the same. Its one of only a couple web places I call home. TTORA and IH8MUD are the only others worth visiting. This is top notch and yet friendly for newbies.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Just out of curiosity.....who is member #1?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have just bought a used FJ and the information I received here was invaluable in my decision process. This forum is wonderful for the newbie...because everybody is so patient and helpful.

Today I joined as a lifetime member...and I am positive that I have already got my money's worth and more.

Cheers,

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
I have just bought a used FJ and the information I received here was invaluable in my decision process. This forum is wonderful for the newbie...because everybody is so patient and helpful.

Today I joined as a lifetime member...and I am positive that I have already got my money's worth and more.

Cheers,

Jim
Greywolf.

Rock on Brother!!

:rocker:

Or should I say

Cruiser On!

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the Lifetime Member support

:cheers:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well if we were located in London we would be called Wankas :lol:. But we must be owned by "Wonka" and the "Umpa Lumpas".

But this is the next best thing to slice bread.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts