Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FJCriserforums has been a good source of information for me and a socially enjoyable outlet. It seems that there is a great gathering of people here, but it's so large that it's kind of hard to figure out who's who here.

Is this forum owned/run by an individual or group of friends or is it a corporation with many forums?

Who are the moderators and administrators?

Just looking for a shortcut to learning the ropes here.

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
The members in Dark Bold Blue are Venders, the members in Bold Green are MOD's like me, the members that are Bold Red are Adimn. I hope this helps and Welcome :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
:huh: This forum is so sweet I was sure that it was owned by Wanka and run by Umpa Lumpas

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
:huh: This forum is so sweet I was sure that it was owned by Wanka and run by Umpa Lumpas
You have to get a golden ticket to pull back the curtain, see the wizard and get a back stage tour.

-or-

Be a super model. They get back stage tours without having obtained the golden ticket.:pimp::kiss:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Be a super model. They get back stage tours without having obtained the golden ticket.:pimp::kiss:
That's how I do it. :lol: Oops, superstar, not super model.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I had a golden ticket and when I went for my back stage tour some dude w an mullet handed me some boy shorts and told me had to wash his truck while wearin em before I got my tour.... was that normal?

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
You have to get a golden ticket to pull back the curtain, see the wizard and get a back stage tour.

-or-

how about a gold lid off some Copehagen Long Cut?

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
I hope you mean Wonka. A Wanka is something entirely different :D

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
I hope you mean Wonka. A Wanka is something entirely different :D
Sorry about the typo :simmadown:

Wonka all the way :rocker:

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
Sorry about the typo :simmadown:

Wonka all the way :rocker:
I think it's only because I'm British that I subliminally locked onto it :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
FJCriserforums has been a good source of information for me and a socially enjoyable outlet. It seems that there is a great gathering of people here, but it's so large that it's kind of hard to figure out who's who here.

Is this forum owned/run by an individual or group of friends or is it a corporation with many forums?

Who are the moderators and administrators?

Just looking for a shortcut to learning the ropes here.
Let me tell you from a standpoint of somebody who has been around for a while. I'm no post-master, but I remember stumbling across this site a few years back (a couple years before the 07 FJ was released) as I was hell bent on owning one since the 03 Detroit auto show. The ownership may have changed but the spirit has remained the same. Its one of only a couple web places I call home. TTORA and IH8MUD are the only others worth visiting. This is top notch and yet friendly for newbies.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Just out of curiosity.....who is member #1?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have just bought a used FJ and the information I received here was invaluable in my decision process. This forum is wonderful for the newbie...because everybody is so patient and helpful.

Today I joined as a lifetime member...and I am positive that I have already got my money's worth and more.

Cheers,

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
I have just bought a used FJ and the information I received here was invaluable in my decision process. This forum is wonderful for the newbie...because everybody is so patient and helpful.

Today I joined as a lifetime member...and I am positive that I have already got my money's worth and more.

Cheers,

Jim
Greywolf.

Rock on Brother!!

:rocker:

Or should I say

Cruiser On!

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the Lifetime Member support

:cheers:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well if we were located in London we would be called Wankas :lol:. But we must be owned by "Wonka" and the "Umpa Lumpas".

But this is the next best thing to slice bread.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.