• Transcontinental Railroad

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
Man I have not been on here in a LONG time. We did the ghost rail trail 2 years ago (I've been so disconnected with off-roading, I don't know what happened this sumemr).

Here is a link to the fun from 2011:Ghost Rail Trail 2011

No one hit any spikes but it was the first time, I was told. If everyone carries a spare it's no problem. It rained a bit that night and morning, and the mud on the way back was super fun. Hit up Devin too he's been out there a bunch.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,874 Posts
You guys are all awesome! :clap: All the train pics are sweet! I was gonna try posting some myself but my internet is being done dumb. So when would ths event be going on again?

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
December 1st 8th 15th?? What works best for everyone?? at the Transcontinental Railroad! Depends on the weather... Maybe need a secondary trail if the weathers bad cause I hear if theres a lot of rain or snow the mud is impassible.

·
Registered
264 Posts
if impassible maybe moab?
Speaking of Moab; I think us Utahns should host some kind of FJ Moab tour where out of staters come ready to camp and do trails and we help guide/host/put together the weekend. Do we already do something like that? I guess it'd be the same as a group run but it'd be cool to make it official!
(Now I need to go on more Moab runs lol)

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Ok I was just going off of what I read on the Internet! But if its ok then great!!! But if we wanna do a Moab run I'm out.... To much $$ unless someone lets me car pull!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I'm also interested. Weekend of the 1st won't work due to drill. Plus it would be nice to do a meet and greet. I have a really hard time getting out.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,837 Posts
Did you say Ride?

Yee Haw!!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts