Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met alot of people in Ouray but either never got their forum name or can't remember what it was. Must be the altitude.

Anyway, in the hopes that I'll be able to contact some of the friends I made, here's a thread to post a picture of yourself with your screen name just to the left. Don't be shy... here's me and the kids on top of California Pass.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Uh....someone must have one of me they can post...... i don't. Please post me within the first couple of days of the trip....no stinky katfish pics.....

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Uh....someone must have one of me they can post...... i don't. Please post me within the first couple of days of the trip....no stinky katfish pics.....
I only have the one of you and Dan at the Yankee Boy Basin sign. You want me to post it?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm Conrads Dad. The Guy whos room your kids hung out in on the First day. Conrad says hi to Sebastian and Payton. Hope to see you next year.
I had Peyton come in the office to read the post thinking it would cheer her up. She just hung her head down low and as she walked out mumbled "I miss them".

Yeah, we'll definitely be there next year. And Peyton says sorry about all the Goldfish crumbs in the hotel room.:)

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
I had Peyton come in the office to read the post thinking it would cheer her up. She just hung her head down low and as she walked out mumbled "I miss them".

Yeah, we'll definitely be there next year. And Peyton says sorry about all the Goldfish crumbs in the hotel room.:)
Maybe this will put a smile on her face.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
No pics of me. Stock yellow FJ. Did the Alpine loop Friday with Cruiser. Then Saturday was Black Bear with Sandy.

It was very nice to have spent time with all of you. All fine people and dogs. Hope to see you all again in the future.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
No pics of me. Stock yellow FJ. Did the Alpine loop Friday with Cruiser. Then Saturday was Black Bear with Sandy.

It was very nice to have spent time with all of you. All fine people and dogs. Hope to see you all again in the future.
No pics of me (since I usually have the camera) but some of my "girls"...
Just use your Trail Team photos :thinkerg:

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Didn't like my official photo. I looked stupid! Had my overshirt a button off, what a dweeb. I was so tired after working many hours that week to get a few days off.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts