Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past few weeks I have seen someone at FMC mod their truck.

The first time I saw it was all stock and just had an ARB roof rack with a high lift attached. Then it got lifted and today I saw it has new tires.

It black and is parked near the SIT area.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey Miguel, that would be me. xtfritz is my screen name just about anywhere on forums, emails, etc.
So far I have:
ARB roofrack, hi-lift mounted with Fourtrek mounts, OME heavy lift, 285/70/R17 BFG KM2's, Safari snorkel, rear diff/elock scuba mod, 12 circuit fuseblock, rear foglights mounted on the rack, toyota lug locks, cobra 75 WXST (new as of this weekend), K&N airfilter, RP engine and diff oil, scangauge II, blackbox with my gear in the back, Thule cargo management foldable crates (recommended), Magnaflow muffler, '08 cruiser side sunshades, passenger side armrest, luverne 'nerf-bars' (highly NOT recommended). Trucks name is La Morena. Got some pirate stickers and stickers of every country we've lived in.

Cheers!
C

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
Hey Miguel, that would be me.
Why haven't we seen photos of your monster rig here on the forum?!

Come on, share the love.

Sounds as if you've done a great job modding your FJ.

·
Texican
8,572 Posts
Why haven't we seen photos of your monster rig here on the forum?!

Come on, share the love.

Sounds as if you've done a great job modding your FJ.
He has, I have seen it first hand so I second the motion, the motion is thereby agreed upon and passed, C, you have until Friday of next week to make a thread or post some pics here of your fine FJ.

kthxbye! ;)

I'll be driving mine up to work on Tuesday for a show and tell.
...get some pics of both rigs together, that would be sweet! I can't wait to get all the lifted FJ's out to Gen Sam's and get a group pic! :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I guess I have to submit to the motion ;) I've had some good pic's over the past few months, but nothing to really showcase the latest mods which have been the most extreme and outwardly noticeable. And thanks 5x5 for the vote of confidence!

MigZ, do you have your camera with you today? Mine's at home, I didn't even think to grab it this morning...

Uphill, I love what you've done with your FJ, and similar template for mine, especially with respect to you SCUBA driver mods, a big hand all around.

C

·
Registered
144 Posts
DSC_0289_a2.jpg

DSC_0289_a.jpg

La Morena in Del Rio, TX over the Memorial Day weekend. Stayed in a roach infested hotel the night before, slept only about 3 hrs... It wasn't a pretty sight. I promise to get other images that are more decent when I finally have my camera out with me and in the rough at the same time. Cheers!

C

:rocker:

·
Registered
144 Posts
This is from a few months back. Down on the great Matagorda beach, TX. The TLCC-Houston has staked out a bit of sand here that they go camping at and care for throughout the year. Its about 30 miles of 4x4 accessible only beach, so you get a good feeling of remoteness. This pic is before most of my major mods.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts