Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking for recommendations on who members would feel comfortable taking their truck to in the Knoxville, Tn area for mods such as body mount chop and installing a suspension lift. I'm new to FJC's and looking for suggestions.

Thanks,
Don :wave:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I don't know how far you're willing to drive, but I recommend Tom's 4x4 Superstore in Chattanooga. Store Hours 9-6 Monday-Saturday 423-702-5777

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I stopped by Top Gun Customz to check them out a few months ago. Seems like a good place. They are also a supporting vendor here. Let me know if you go, I'll go with.

Top Gun Customz
3019 Regal Dr.
Alcoa, TN 37701

1-877-274-9362
Top Gun Customz

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
BC....I hope to find someone closer to Knoxville, but if I can't I'll checkout Tom's in Chattanooga. Thanks for the info.

Sandbox, I stopped by Top Gun Customs shop about a week ago but I did not ask about their experience with FJC's. I was looking at what wheels they offered.

I'm hoping someone that's already had the body mount chop done, can recommend a nearby shop ...... I don't really want to be some shops first experiment. I would rather for them to have some experience before I turn them loose on my FJC. :)

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I've never had any work done there, but it wouldn't be their first FJC. They post pictures of their work on the FJ all the time in the supporting vendor forum...

Here's another place: Rock your 4x4.

5231 Tazewell Pointe
Knoxville
Tennessee
(865)687-5888

Someone here had some work done, and nothing but good words for them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sandbox, thanks for the heads-up on "Rock your 4X4" ....I'll check them when I'm in that area next, and let you know what I find.:bigthumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts