Hey I would wave but you are far away so is this ok :wave:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
We SF folks always wave.:wave::wave::wave::rocker:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't know, the whole waving thing is hit or miss? I admit the occasional wave but my wife waves to absolutely every FJ just to tick me off. In Calgary thats like 5 waves just to go to the grocery store.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I'll be in Calgary tomorrow for the Tom Jones concert at the Jack Singer concert hall so be on the look out for a waving fool in a lifted Titanium with black wheels. :wave:

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
hahahahaha.. My wife does that as well. I drove jeeps for years and more jeep people wave than FJ people.. Of course around here, if you're out in the country everybody waves anyhow.. LOL.. Ron

I don't know, the whole waving thing is hit or miss? I admit the occasional wave but my wife waves to absolutely every FJ just to tick me off. In Calgary thats like 5 waves just to go to the grocery store.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Well I think I waved at roughly 15 to 20 FJ's and not one of you waved back. Obviously they were not forum members.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Must have missed you! How was the concert
The concert was very good, I've never seen my wife so excited. For you that don't know Tom Jones is nearly 70 and the guy can still belt out a tune and dance for an hour and a half.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.