Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo, after an hour in line at the registration I'm handed my name badge. I was like cool man, got my screen name, and real name on there and then I look at the picture. I ask the off-roadie who was passing them out,"did you guys just put random forum pictures on these?" he responded, "no thats your avatar." I'm puzzled at this point because I got the FJ logo letters colored like the arizona flag. everyone else seemed to get theirs without a mixup. Now I'm not *****ing and I don't mind rocking the AZ logo, I actually thought it was quite funny and from what I've met the AZ folks are damn cool too.

It just leaves me wondering, is there someone walking around with my tattooed cat on their badge or mabey a still shot of Dimebag?

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
At least your badge has your forum name on it. There is at least one person who didn't get his username or avatar on his badge. Not that it was hard to Sharpie it on, just funny!:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAAH, Thats sume funny stuff too. I'm on the lookout though. No matter if they spelled my name backwards, the bag of swag made up for it all. Finally got a grill badge!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts