Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Seriously thinking of getting one

Votes: 4 8.7%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at all the guys posting on here I was wondering who's already got there FJ, ordered one or thinking about getting one. (Aus members)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: Poll; who's got one, ordered or thinking about it?

Ordered Feb, dont know when I will get it.

·
Registered
117 Posts

ordered titanium 1st week april, promised end May delivery! time will tell!!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts

Military Blue ordered early April. Was told 2 - 3 months, but my dealer still can't give me a build / delivery date. Suspense is killing me!!

:mecry:

·
Registered
158 Posts

ordered titanium 1st week april, promised end May delivery! time will tell!!!!!!
Are they still telling you 24 May?

My dealer's stock controller is sick (again) so no info for me at the moment.
At least checking the Toyota tracking was better than waiting for a dealer call :confused:

·
Registered
117 Posts

Are they still telling you 24 May?

My dealer's stock controller is sick (again) so no info for me at the moment.
At least checking the Toyota tracking was better than waiting for a dealer call :confused:
get a call once per week with update, last call was it is on the boat, they did give the boat name etc... so hoping end of month is still go

·
Registered
39 Posts

Ordered mine on the 18th of March.

I have a batch number. It was meant to be an April build and off the line on the 7th of April.

My dealer rang me today and told me that the fj's that were planned for a march build are slowly being built, then they will get to April's batch, and so on...

7-8 weeks later, still no fj

·
Registered
133 Posts

Ordered a white one, also first week of April - being told a June build with July/August delivery.

That said, who really knows when it will arrive, all you can do is wait and it comes when it comes I guess!

I also ordered an iPad 2 on the weekend & have to wait nearly 3 weeks for that, maybe it will do me till the FJ comes haha :p

·
Registered
21 Posts

I ordered Jungle (green) at Easter...aiming for delivery end of July.

Patience is a virtue - Mum always said that.

But Im getting older.. and my patience is running out! I'll settle for wishing my life away - I wish it was here sooner!

·
Banned
274 Posts

I stopped off in town after a hektik day teaching today to look at a local dealers Titanium FJ, it just looked so good! I loved it even more a month after my test drive and initial view of that same car :) had two other work colleagues with me and they both liked it as well *they are only human!*

Best Car
Best Color
< for me anyway

I have some exciting developments in the pipe line and lots of parts manufactured ready to take the performance of the FJ to the next level, for the hard core enthusiast I'll have lots of engineering data of the stock car and V's one that has been enhanced, I will be offering off the shelf complete high level turbo kits.......... very exciting times ahead.

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Crap!

I'm glad I went with white, the colour looks fantastic (and still does each time I look for pics of a white FJ)

Get more pics up when you can mate and enjoy the truck!

While the rest of us wait patiently (or maybe impatiently) for ours, at least we can check out photos of everyone else's!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Cheers guys, very happy with it.
Getting used to parking such a large car after previously owning a Volvo C30 for 2 years :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Ween, welcome aboard. The white looks good. You'll have to stay below the snowline though as you'll be invisible.

Good to see more guys getting their cars.

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
Are all the FJ's in Australia going to have the side marker lights on the fenders?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts