Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was up at Hollister in Northern Cal and had a lot of fun! Wanted to start a thread to see who thinks they have the muddiest pics! Here's a couple of mine! :rocker:

Lets see those pics!!

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Watching for the upcoming mud related "highest repair bill thread". :lol:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I wish this was a higher res because there is a white TT in that crew that you litterally could not tell what color it truly was after playing in the Rausch Creek mud all day.... (Easter Weekend 2010)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far just a $50 deductible for pulley replacement... Gotta love that warranty! :lol:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
ugh...mud.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Let me show y'all how we do it in Tennessee!
I'm on my 3rd set of bearings btw.
It was fun. But I regret it all now..

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
I have no words.
:lol:
I have 3.... WTF? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

FJCamel, What tires are you running?

FJReason, Lol You shouldnt roll your window down when hiting big mud holes! DOnt feel bad I did the Same thing.. I cheat though, SOn-in-law owns a mobil detail biz.. He just cusses me while cleaning the mud from the headliner and what ever else I cover. I just pointout the spots he missed...:rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
I read through your Build.. DUDE 40's On a IFS FJ? Thats JUST SICK!:rocker:

Most guys seem to fear mud like the Plague.. I am rocking a huge MUD LIFE sticker on the back window...I LOVE MUD!

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
:lol: I was thinking --> Watching for the upcoming mud related thread titled "Most hours spent cleaning FJ undercarriage"

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
:lol: I was thinking --> Watching for the upcoming mud related thread titled "Most hours spent cleaning FJ undercarriage"
LAst time I went muddin, 6hours and 4 gal of gas, with a powerwasher to get the outside and chassis clean clean, SOn in law spent 4 hours scrubbing the interior to get it like new. then a few more hours the next weekend with clay bar and wax to detail it out, But you couldnt tell it had ever been muddy.:clap:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts