Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have two scheduled now and pretty soon we are going to do sign ups for two on Wednesday.

California cork screw Thursday 8:10

Black bear 9:00 am Saturday.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I wish I was!!

And what, no BBQ this year? In the past years I thought I saw that Demello had their own feast one of the days?

Am I way off base?

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish I was!!

And what, no BBQ this year? In the past years I thought I saw that Demello had their own feast one of the days?

Am I way off base?
We were going to do the same thing this year but decided to do more runs and get out with people. We will though be taking people to dinner or lunch on those runs. Before or after.

We have some other goodies we are working on now!

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Not sure if I got in on any of them Jason. Not leading any trails this year, so I can most likely figure out one to go with you. I think I have Black Bear Saturday morning.

But that Bald DO Guy just needs to slow down!!!!! lol

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We'll be on your thursday run
awesome. We will have some goodies for those on our runs.

Not sure if I got in on any of them Jason. Not leading any trails this year, so I can most likely figure out one to go with you. I think I have Black Bear Saturday morning.

But that Bald DO Guy just needs to slow down!!!!! lol
Don't start that stuff again. I already have a huge target on my back because I don't hold up everyone on the trail:) I just like to keep things moving and in my defense I haven't had the rangers talk to me in at least 4 years? Plus I'll be driving the 2015 4runner which isn't fast enough to get out of it's own way.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Interested to see what you're doing Wed !!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I saw on your facebook page that you guys are doing a Wednesday Alpine Loop run @ 0900. Registration is also at 0900 Wednesday, so how would that work? We're considering signing up as a warm up for the rest of the week, but last year we ran it and our group was 2nd or third out and nearly missed supper, so I'm wondering how you guys are planning to allow time to get people registered, etc. Thanks

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I saw on your facebook page that you guys are doing a Wednesday Alpine Loop run @ 0900. Registration is also at 0900 Wednesday, so how would that work? We're considering signing up as a warm up for the rest of the week, but last year we ran it and our group was 2nd or third out and nearly missed supper, so I'm wondering how you guys are planning to allow time to get people registered, etc. Thanks
We will be running it from 9Am. I didn't take into account the registration. I will have to look and see if that's the only day or the times of it. That being said we run Alpine loop at a quicker pace then most groups. We won't be too late.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We will be running it from 9Am. I didn't take into account the registration. I will have to look and see if that's the only day or the times of it. That being said we run Alpine loop at a quicker pace then most groups. We won't be too late.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I would have loved to, in fact I ordered a Demello bumper in the first week of May hoping to have it before Summit. I still don't have it or an updated status on it. Out of multiple calls and messages and Facebook posts and an IM here I've had nothing but empty promises from people like Tiffany who say they will give me an update on the order but don't. I'm regretting my purchase.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would have loved to, in fact I ordered a Demello bumper in the first week of May hoping to have it before Summit. I still don't have it or an updated status on it. Out of multiple calls and messages and Facebook posts and an IM here I've had nothing but empty promises from people like Tiffany who say they will give me an update on the order but don't. I'm regretting my purchase.
Dave, Sorry we couldn't get it to you on time. If you still want the bumper it will be ready this week.

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Registration is Wed 9:00 - Noon and 1:30pm - 5:00pm.
Late Registration is Thursday 6:00am - 8:00am AND 4:00pm - 6:00pm . :)

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
That Bald DO Guy goes too fast on the Alpine Loop!!! I have been told at least 100 times!!!! Slow down sunny, and no I won't air down!!!!

Sorry just had to!!

I will be with you Saturday sir.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts