Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Two more days of Loonifornia and then I'm a Colorado resident.!!:clap: Oh Happy Days,,SeeYA
Very cool.
I can honestly say I'm happy for you.
Where you gonna settle (don't recall if I've already read that)?

...doh!....or are you just talking about vacation?

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The countdown is On! Less than two weeks!

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
The countdown is On! Less than two weeks!
8 hours till departure.
Less than 24 till we're in Ouray.

Don't know what I'll do in Paradise for so long waiting for you guys to get there. :cheers:

Of course, I am 'the' IT guy at work. So, there's always the chance that I'll encounter a trip home to fix $h!t, but very unlikely; given my perfectionistic tendencies. :)

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Good for you, Steven (Stephen?)! I depart in about 9 hours. I'll be visiting family in SoCal until the Summit. I just found out that a friend I have not seen in about a decade will meet me in Vegas for breakfast on my way from SoCal to Ouray! Well, the truck is packed. I just need to get some sleep now. :bigthumb::rocker:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Good for you, Steven (Stephen?)! I depart in about 9 hours. I'll be visiting family in SoCal until the Summit. I just found out that a friend I have not seen in about a decade will meet me in Vegas for breakfast on my way from SoCal to Ouray! Well, the truck is packed. I just need to get some sleep now. :bigthumb::rocker:
Kick @$$, Lee.
See you when you get to town for some :cheers:

steven/stephen/stephan/steffon/esteban/stephanos, etc...
(as long as it has an 'n' on the end of it [or somewhere in-between], I don't give a [email protected]) :clap: :lol:

Even though you're going even further away for a while ...after months of waiting ...I guess I'll see you soon enough, bro

·
Premium Member
8,986 Posts
Don't know what I'll do in Paradise for so long waiting for you guys to get there. :cheers:
With all the time you spend there you should write a decent guidebook covering Durango to Montrose and from Moab to say Gunnison/South Fork. I think I'd be exploring every road, every spur off of a road, and every old mine sight I could find. I love checking out old man-made/historic sites. :rocker:

Of course, I am 'the' IT guy at work. So, there's always the chance that I'll encounter a trip home to fix $h!t, but very unlikely; given my perfectionistic tendencies. :)
:rofl: . . . but they'd probably try to fix it themselves first and eff it up even worse than it was.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts