Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I read that someone is driving from Mexico City through San Antonio, Tx. then on to Ouray...That's a Haul!

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
If you count my whole trip, I'll be right about 5200 miles but I didn't take a direct route.

Cary NC to Nashville TN to Lawrence KS to Fort Collins CO to E Wendover NV to Placerville CA to Loon Lake CA to Tahoe City CA (aka - Rubithon) to Bridgeport CA to Santa Cruz CA to Tehachapi CA to San Bernadino CA to Phoenix AZ to Snowflake AZ to Moab UT to Ouray CO, then home.

But, its all about getting there and having fun...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you count my whole trip, I'll be right about 5200 miles but I didn't take a direct route.

Cary NC to Nashville TN to Lawrence KS to Fort Collins CO to E Wendover NV to Placerville CA to Loon Lake CA to Tahoe City CA to Bridgeport CA to Santa Cruz CA to Tehachapi CA to San Bernadino CA to Phoenix AZ to Snowflake AZ to Moab UT to Ouray CO, then home.

But, its all about getting there and having fun...
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
My itinerary has me going:

Durham, NC -> Santa Fe, NM
Santa Fe, NM -> Colorado Spings, CO (via Albaquerque, NM)
Colorado Spring, CO -> Ouray, CO
Ouray, CO->Moab, UT
Moab, UT-> Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV-> Durham, NC

At least 5000 miles, probably a few more.

·
Registered
136 Posts
My itinerary has me going:

Durham, NC -> Santa Fe, NM
Santa Fe, NM -> Colorado Spings, CO (via Albaquerque, NM)
Colorado Spring, CO -> Ouray, CO
Ouray, CO->Moab, UT
Moab, UT-> Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV-> Durham, NC

At least 5000 miles, probably a few more.
Hey, let us know when your going to be in Las Vegas. We have a really big club here and always like to get out on our trails with new folks.

Here's our local club site: 702 FJ Crew - An FJ Cruiser Owner's Club in Las Vegas, Nevada.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I have 2696 long reasons why I can't go to Summit this year......Mapquest says it would take 44 hours to get there.....lol....Now that would be a hell of a road trip.

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
About 6,000 miles...

Tucson to Winnipeg, to Jasper National Park in Canada, and on to the Continental Divide Expedition stopping at the Summit...

When I get to the summit, I'll have been camping (minus a Canadian fishing trip) for a month. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts