Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will Be home on R&R, & Just thought I would throw out a offer to ALL fellow FJ'ers to meet up and have a MUD filled weekend at the Red Neck Yacht Club this May! Its running from the 27th to the 30th... Memorial weekend. I mention now as I know many have to start planning and saving weeks in advance for a weekend outting.

Incase you dont know about his place Its 800+ acres of mud n muddy trails, and camping. (bring tow straps, Suggest scuba Mod.. Snorkle if you really like to play)
We have gone several times and its truely a blast!
If your not afraid to get your Mall crawler dirty come join me! :cheers:
http://redneckyachtclubfl.com/

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Sorry, not me! I am NOT a mudder anymore. (And this photo was with the stock tires and was before my Mud Tires) lol :mecry:

Now if you plan to swing by the Tampa area for a few hours, maybe I, and others, could show you one or two places around here.

More wheeling and less partying though. Well, except for one possible place around here on weekends, it can get wild, sometimes.

But I am a Wheeler.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I'm in!!!! I Luv Mudddd... I've been there several times and it's awesome to lay back and watch all the craziness. Bring a bunch of cold ones!

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL DOnt have to go completely insane! COld ones, camping friends, watching the real idiots drive into holes a D-9 dozer would get stuck in! Making fun of all the guys in Mall crawlers driving around trying ot stay clean, and llok like offroaders at the same time... Yes they really do do that!
I play and have fun..but use good sense tooo!! when I get back to where I can upload, I will add a few videos of a smaller event weekend....

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK Gents, Next week is Memorial Weekend and Redneck Yacht club in Punta Gorda Florida is having 3 day mud bash!!! Im Sure there will be lots of jeeps, Dont let me be the Only FJ!!! They have mud, trails, food, Live bands and compitions.... Camping too...... Dont be scared..... Mud washes off:lol:
Join me the 28th tru the 30th!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Sorry, sounds fun, but too far for me.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Dang it!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FOR those wondering or not Knowing where Redneck Yacht club is located, its in Punta Gorda, Fl. Its located on the gulf coast, just 54 miles south of Sarasota, 227 miles south of Gainesville, and 325 miles north of Key West. ITs is 800+ acre's of mud pits, trials FOOD, live bands, tug of war pad(for your truck) and alot more.. See any one that wants to join me there!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
FOR those wondering or not Knowing where Redneck Yacht club is located, its in Punta Gorda, Fl. Its located on the gulf coast, just 54 miles south of Sarasota, 227 miles south of Gainesville, and 325 miles north of Key West. ITs is 800+ acre's of mud pits, trials FOOD, live bands, tug of war pad(for your truck) and alot more.. See any one that wants to join me there!
Are you going for the whole time! camping over or just a day thing!

My wife wants to do her thing Saturday...we have friends racing in Citrus County speedway. So Saturday would be best day if I go. I want to ride some trails and I don't mind mud If there is someplace to hose some of it off .

Mudslinger might go if I do...

Anybody else dare to get muddy :rofl: I have plenty of recovery gear and a winch :cheers:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Looks like the boys and I will be able to go on Saturday. I'll just need to get them out before the bikini bull riding that night -- if I want my wife to ever let us go again :rofl:

I've got 4x4 on my FJ, but still running stock tires, so won't be getting too crazy. Glad to hear fj6high will be there with his winch. Looking forward to meeting mad_mechanix and anyone else who can make it.

fj6high and I will probably convoy down from Tampa Saturday morning if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Looks like the boys and I will be able to go on Saturday. I'll just need to get them out before the bikini bull riding that night -- if I want my wife to ever let us go again :rofl:

I've got 4x4 on my FJ, but still running stock tires, so won't be getting too crazy. Glad to hear fj6high will be there with his winch. Looking forward to meeting mad_mechanix and anyone else who can make it.

fj6high and I will probably convoy down from Tampa Saturday morning if anyone is interested.
:cheers: I give you a call mid week and see where we can meet to convoy.

Might want to meet someplace where we can get a bite to eat?

Hope others join in! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Howard And Mudslinger, I/we(the wife too) am going down Early Sat morning and staying till late Sunday or Earliy Monday. Camping out the whole time. They have FOOD and COncessions there for lunch or snacks. But WE can link up someplace for breakfast if you lIke.
Howard they have a drive thru Massive Buggy wash! Its Basicly a tunnel of Water!!!
It has a buggy/ATV/ People sections..

MudSlinger, DOnt sweat the Stock tires... Last time I was there some guy in a Bone Stock FJ Went through the Biggest hole(atttempted) The second you get stuck Some one is right there ready to hook n drag you out. I have tow straps, Bubba rope, AND A camera for when we get stuck :rofl:
Lots of trails and Holes....Or places to just hang and watch the rest of the idiots Go cab deep in water holes..:lol::lol:
Howard 352-562-6483 is the wifes Cell.. I have no clue where Mine is!!!
Here a couple of Vids of past yrs event weekends
YouTube - ‪Redneck Yacht Club Slideshow; Memorial Day Weekend 2009- Punta Gorda, FL‬‏
YouTube - ‪Redneck Yacht Club, Punta Gorda, Florida Nov. 2009‬‏
Mudslinger if you have never been Log on and down load the forms. Kids under 18 have to have Special waivers signed By Both parents and at least one parent present with them. THere are normally tons of young kids cruising 4wheelers so they are pretty strict on the legal paper work.....

·
Registered
646 Posts
Count me in for meeting someplace to eat Saturday morning and convoying down.

Mad_mechanix -- thanks for the heads-up on forms. I'll get these completed before we head own. Looking forward to seeing your rig and Howard's new mods.

Steve

·
Registered
646 Posts
When and where would everyone like to meet on Saturday morning to head down to RYC? I'm flexible. Probably the earlier the better.

I live near I75 and 54 (exit 278), so would be best for me to meet near there or south.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! :cheers:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Howard And Mudslinger, I/we(the wife too) am going down Early Sat morning and staying till late Sunday or Earliy Monday. Camping out the whole time. They have FOOD and COncessions there for lunch or snacks. But WE can link up someplace for breakfast if you lIke.
Howard they have a drive thru Massive Buggy wash! Its Basicly a tunnel of Water!!!
It has a buggy/ATV/ People sections..

MudSlinger, DOnt sweat the Stock tires... Last time I was there some guy in a Bone Stock FJ Went through the Biggest hole(atttempted) The second you get stuck Some one is right there ready to hook n drag you out. I have tow straps, Bubba rope, AND A camera for when we get stuck :rofl:
Lots of trails and Holes....Or places to just hang and watch the rest of the idiots Go cab deep in water holes..:lol::lol:
Howard 352-562-6483 is the wifes Cell.. I have no clue where Mine is!!!
Here a couple of Vids of past yrs event weekends
YouTube - ‪Redneck Yacht Club Slideshow; Memorial Day Weekend 2009- Punta Gorda, FL‬‏
YouTube - ‪Redneck Yacht Club, Punta Gorda, Florida Nov. 2009‬‏
Mudslinger if you have never been Log on and down load the forms. Kids under 18 have to have Special waivers signed By Both parents and at least one parent present with them. THere are normally tons of young kids cruising 4wheelers so they are pretty strict on the legal paper work.....
Count me in for meeting someplace to eat Saturday morning and convoying down.

Mad_mechanix -- thanks for the heads-up on forms. I'll get these completed before we head own. Looking forward to seeing your rig and Howard's new mods.

Steve
When and where would everyone like to meet on Saturday morning to head down to RYC? I'm flexible. Probably the earlier the better.

I live near I75 and 54 (exit 278), so would be best for me to meet near there or south.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! :cheers:
Hey Greg, I will try and give you a call around 11a.m. Friday to see if your there and all set up. :cheers:

I was able to get a call thru to Steve (Mudslinger).Were going to be on the road early and meet somewhere near Ellington Mall and get some Breakfast.
The plan is to arrive before 9:30 a.m.

My plans were almost stopped! Friggen Kids or some scum bag Bastids busted my window out!:flame: Don't know if it is just vandalism or someone out to steal my rig???

Just got home and walked over to my FJ to find a big hole and glass everywhere! :flame: Called the Sheriff to report and a deputy came out and filed a report with them.

Thank Gawd I have a alarm system :ninja:....here's a few pics!

Gawd forbid I ever catch the Mo Fo who did this :flame: survailance cameras are pretty cheap nowadays...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts