Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the cruiser for a few days now. It's much more comfortable than my old CJ, just as offroadable and I wont mind haulin the new baby when it arrives. Looks like I am getting about 23 MPG so far(highway miles).The canoe fits perfect on the rack and matches the sandstorm color. What makes your FJ so great? Would love to know. :clap:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I just do.....And for way more reasons than I could ever write down.....Even when filling it up costs me $80....lol. Did a little four wheeling today since it was a rainy boring Sunday sitting around the house. So we got a coffee and found some back roads and logging roads.....ewwy gooey muddy.....Tomorrow the washing will commence!!!!!

Love my FJ.....Love this Forum.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Morels, Chanterelles, Winter Chanterelles, Yellowfoots, black trumpets, parasols, coral mushrooms, chicken mushrooms (sulfur shelf), Hen of the Woods (Maitake), Honey mushrooms, Oyster mushrooms, King Boletes, Chestnut boletes, puffballs, Fawn mushrooms, Horse mushrooms..... I can keep going for a long time...... I'm not a big fan of halucinogens, but I did gather some Fly Agarics for a friend. They are classified as a deliriant. I guess the Vikings used to eat them to have visions. They just made my friend sick...:lol:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wow....nice MPGs!!!

I love the FJ for MANY reasons....but I really love how comfy it is off road.

I like it so much I wish I could find a way to just STAY OFF ROAD indefinitely.

Forget this so called mall crawling, civilized stuff.

Sneaking out to the desert for a night round the campfire, grilling something and drinking something with a bunch of cool peeps is a blessing.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I love the 3 windshield wipers.
I love the little hidden compartment in the dash.
I love the way people in Jeeps look my way.
I love that the rack isn't as hard to get my kayak onto, as my old VW Vanagon.
But best of all, I love the way it off-roads bone stock. (for now).

That's it! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I think the best thing about the FJ is that there is no end to how many mods you can put into it, and also almost every FJ is different than others in one way or another.

For example:

·
Registered
534 Posts
I think the best thing about the FJ is that there is no end to how many mods you can put into it, and also almost every FJ is different than others in one way or another.

For example:
How many actually come with that HUGE suicide door rock attached?

·
Registered
534 Posts
LMAO @ Taco mears.......
I REALLY need to contact whomever made that photoshop and have him do one of my FJ with taco mears....and maybe even a bit of salsa !

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
LOL.....I was reading that thread and kept wondering what he was talking about.....But it was like one of those movies that you don't see the plot twist until it practically jumps out and bites you......And then like a fool I was sitting at home laughing out loud....and all alone.....lol

·
Registered
534 Posts
LOL.....I was reading that thread and kept wondering what he was talking about.....But it was like one of those movies that you don't see the plot twist until it practically jumps out and bites you......And then like a fool I was sitting at home laughing out loud....and all alone.....lol

I am still trying to decide if it is possible he is actually for real........call me suspicious.......but.....

.....Still really funny tho!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congrats on the best purchase of your life! Toyotas in general rock and now you own one of the best out there! I love my FJ, like mentioned by others, cause it does whatever I want it too and has taken me on a few great off road adventures.
Hope you continue to grin every time ya turn the key! :bandit:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts