Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Denver and the rest of Colorado are prime cruiser fan country with large amounts of FJ-40s left and LOTS of trails to explore.

How come no event in our neck of the woods? Yet?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Are you actually begging for California to come to Colorado? Wow. Things have changed since I left home!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
You raise a pretty good question. Why take something born for the Colorado mountains to some place with no mountains to play in to have an enthusiast event?

Then again, major corporations are not generally known for their brilliance.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was invited to the SC event, and when I called to decline (too far away), and asked if there was an event in the Rocky Mtn region, the rep said no plans... of course, typical Toyota response.

Maybe we'll get lucky.

Be well,
Chaz

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
It could be because once we get our FJ's half of us will be in Colorado tryin' to break them as it is...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'll be in SW Colorado in the summer and the canyons of Utah in the spring and fall. I hope to see an FJ on the trail with me.
:cool:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
May is the month right now - not saying I won't add a couple of more trips once I actually get my FJ! But it will be up in northern Colorado and Cheyenne.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm guessing (hoping, but whatever) that the next FJ event will be in Texas. I got a hunch. I think a certain someone on the forums would agree Texas is a wonderful place to hold such an event.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Texas would be a great spot IMHO,...take it out to our Hill country, or to the beaches down south. I plan on using it for dune cruising mostly as it is :) . But an event here, say around March 16, down in S. Padre island!! :D , that would be x-mas for me (shoot, bring the Toy girls too :p )!!.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Chtucker, my dad said he say a new FJ at Stevens Toyota in Golden. He said it had a big sign on it saying "NOT FOR SALE" Not sure if he saw the new FJ or an old one but he thought it was a new one. You may want to give them a call.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts