Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm an FJ noob...and I'm waving!

I agree though...most folks waving are excited about their ride and / or what they are doing in it. Others are just driving around to get somewhere.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I usually just toot my horn at oncoming FJs. I always do my part -- regardless of the clueless humanoid too addicted to their cell fone, not even realizing the difficult task of driving let alone considering they're in an FJ.

·
Premium Member
4,564 Posts
I usually just toot my horn at oncoming FJs. I always do my part -- regardless of the clueless humanoid too addicted to their cell fone, not even realizing the difficult task of driving let alone considering they're in an FJ.
Oh, I agree. These poo flinging primates are ruining everything for the rest of us.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oh, I agree. These poo flinging primates are ruining everything for the rest of us.
At least they wave when they fling their poo. More than I can say for cellfone-addicted humanoids.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Very true that it's hard to see the driver in most FJ's. I wave but never know if it's seen.
The Tulsa area needs a good Fj Club like the jeep people have ( Jeepers) my son is a member and they do alot of activities.

When you see Big Red i'm waving

Attachments

21 - 28 of 28 Posts