Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Bajarack,

I placed an order for a new rack and the vendor sent me a confirmation and said it wouldn't ship until March 23rd (estimated). I ordered the utility rack. Kind of disappointed that my vendor didn't have it in stock and had to pay 140 for shipping. Bummer

·
Registered
229 Posts
I ordered a rack back in January and I had to wait a few weeks because the rack was not in stock. Once the vendor received it, the rack was shipped out that day and I got it the next day which was two days earlier than expected.

Bajarack makes a great product. Good things come to those who wait. It will be worth it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered a rack back in January and I had to wait a few weeks because the rack was not in stock. Once the vendor received it, the rack was shipped out that day and I got it the next day which was two days earlier than expected.

Bajarack makes a great product. Good things come to those who wait. It will be worth it.
I never doubted the quality. I do think its pretty crazy to wait a month for a product to be shipped. I was hoping my local vendor had it stocked so I could pick it up rather than pay out the wazoo for shipping. I'm sure you understand.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You will really like your rack when it does show up. Remember that Baja introduced this Utility rack only a few months ago and it's caught on like wildfire. I got one of the first and then got another a week ago. You will be very impressed with the craftsmanship of the rack, not to mention the good shipping container the one piece rack gets delivered in. Hang in there baby.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Wandering way,

I do apologize for your frustration, we have been extremely busy since the beginning of the year and even though we hired more personal it takes several weeks to get them certified, we already made the mistake a few years ago when we took “expert” welders on the production floor without the proper certification.

Sergio Murillo
BajaRack Adventure Equipment a Division of:
CCM Assembly & Manufacturing, Inc.
2598 Fortune Way
Suite E, Vista CA 92081
Phone: (760) 621-0171
Fax: (760) 539-9960
Nextel: 125*172789*1
e-mail: [email protected]
web site: Baja Rack

BajaRack Europe
Werther Straße 69