Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
銀チタン;2104717 said:
Hahahahahahaha. You're in the wrong place, brother. Run, while you and your money have a chance. Haha.

There are NO mods for a 2010 or newer either, so don't look for any, because they don't exists. Haha.

Welcome to the madness.
This is true- No mods for 2010+.... Mine is completly stock!

:lol::lol::rofl::jester:

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
This is true- No mods for 2010+.... Mine is completly stock!

:lol::lol::rofl::jester:
Hahaha, hahahahaha.... hahagahah HA

Sent from my MB855 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
898 Posts
I don't think the Toyota extended warranty is bad and have purchased them for all of my Toyota's, even a '95 Supra bought in '97 from an individual. Car had low mileage, but was gojng to run out time. Huge markups in these and fairly easy to get 40% off; plus you can buy it from ANY Toyota dealer, not just the one where you are buying the car! Given all the electronics and more than $100 hr shop rates, I just consider it an insurance policy; plus makes it much easier to sell the car yourself, should you choose to do so!

Another way to approach this is to tell the dealer that you want to purchase the best extended warranty for time, mileage, and coverage. If he will not sell you one on either of 2 FJ's. you know they must have problems!

AutoChek is better than CarFax, IMHO; but if you can get VIN's you can check not only service history (usually done at dealers during warranty) AND VERY IMPORTANTLY, WARRANTY REPAIR HISTORY, to see if it is "problem" vehicle?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts